Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup

54fcf5bc11d97fbda5a118e7054b8c14.gif

You guys ever played a game called Golf Rival?
I been playing it lately. Seems kinda cool and fun.

Golf Rival ? No, never heard of it. But I can hit a golf ball a long way, just do not where it's going.

You can find the App at the Play Store. We can actually play against each other. Pretty cool and helps kill time.

I kind of like Cookie Cats. Love to hear them sing at the beginning.:)

I like cookies , do you bake ? If so what's your specialty ,with or without weed in your baked treats . Some hash oil caramel corn sounds good about now. I've found when baking with hash oil combined with brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk ya get a nice little buzz and it makes sex much more sensational . Just my own personal observations in a semi-clinical setting that is. Milage and distance may vary according to model year along with optional factory installed equipment :D;)

I like cookies , do you bake ? If so what's your specialty ,with or without weed in your baked treats . Some hash oil caramel corn sounds good about now. I've found when baking with hash oil combined with brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk ya get a nice little buzz and it makes sex much more sensational . Just my own personal observations in a semi-clinical setting that is. Milage and distance may vary according to model year along with optional factory installed equipment :D;)
I do bake, but not with medicated stuff. I always wind up eating too much and not enjoying the feeling. I have a friend that makes killer zucchini bread that's infused. The stuff is so good, you just can't stop eating it until it's gone. The effects an hour or so later are truly not pleasant.

Hey, what are you guys spending your stimulus checks on? I'm figuring some of it is going to go for a new rag top for my Jeep. Might even slap a winch on the front and a radio, too.

Latest posts

Back