Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
up again, the mind turns the gears on after about an hours sleep...good excuse to munch on some good...rudie, if my bong is kind to me, good morning and burnie, hit the sack...

Morning Islanders, hope all are well as we start a new week. Floaters are a fact of life with us old farts. Now if I could get both eyes to focus together, I could read. Another of Mother Nature's way of telling you that you are still alive, just getting old. Better than the alternative.

3rd cup O coffee downed... Cookie is next. It's going to be a long day. Any one want to help roll out a 100' of 4mill plastic? ? ?

10891734_432606666908425_7524732672195193215_n.jpg

G'Morning, y'all! Feeling like a kid before Christmas, marina opens about 9am. Fishing gear & all non-essential gear is off the boat & stored. Flowering cabinet goes on in about 40mins I have a Red Cheese & a Bubba Chunk bout a week out. & 2 RC plus a Fire & Ice at about 1/2 way point. BBLater...

Morning, boys. She's a hot one out there already. Got storms coming in that might cool things off a bit.

I see on the idiot box that they might have a vaccine for the grip. I wonder if they'll make it mandatory? If so, I'll just be an outlaw once again. I've never had a flu shot in my life and don't intend to start.

Good morning all you CoolCats

hey WoodsRat , the vaccine will not be mandatory

one only has to have a vaccine if they want to work , kids need one or no school , gotta have a vaccine to get on an airplane , may need a vaccine to go in a grocery store , no , vaccines will not be “mandatory” but one won’t be able to go anywhere or do anything if one doesn’t have a vaccine

i call it passive compliance or else

Morning all! Happy moanday

Looks like another day of wet westher. No complaints though, had nothing but upper 90's for weeks now and the change is welcome.

Sitting here having my first cup and trying to figure out what to do with my day. With the cooler day I probably should walk. Been to hot but I need to get back into my daily walks.

My maters are finally starting to ripen. Takes a long time at 6,000 ft. I wait all year for home grown tomatoes. I won't eat a store bought mater! No flavor!!! Can't believe how many people don't know not to refrigerate a tomato!!! Time to splurge!!!

Stain, you are a hard working sob!! I hit it pretty hard for an old man but I get tired just reading your posts!!!

So far no aches or pains.....starting out to be a good day. Hope everybody feels the same.

G'Morning, y'all! Feeling like a kid before Christmas, marina opens about 9am. Fishing gear & all non-essential gear is off the boat & stored. Flowering cabinet goes on in about 40mins I have a Red Cheese & a Bubba Chunk bout a week out. & 2 RC plus a Fire & Ice at about 1/2 way point. BBLater...
Drifting,,,Im cranking my bike and tying down my fishing poles,,ill be right there. 😁

Latest posts

Back