Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mornin fellas, brother rudien brother burnie, and brother giggy, hope you guys slept well...I begin heading back to the gym todaay, gonna take a lot of work to get my shoulder working again, torn bicep and rotator cuff takes a long time to heal...

Good morning all you CoolCats

hey WoodsRat , the vaccine will not be mandatory

one only has to have a vaccine if they want to work , kids need one or no school , gotta have a vaccine to get on an airplane , may need a vaccine to go in a grocery store , no , vaccines will not be ā€œmandatoryā€ but one wonā€™t be able to go anywhere or do anything if one doesnā€™t have a vaccine

i call it passive compliance or else
I wonder how they'll know? Tattoos on your forehead? Micro chips in your hand? This stinks on more than one level.

Vaccine?? That will be tough for me. I hate needles. Have never had a flu shot. If you will go WR I will come with you. I might have something else on my mind though.

This is my doc

MV5BM2IwOWE4ODgtNWNhNS00YjYyLThjZjYtMzNlMGIyNTIyZWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1OTEzMzc@._V1_.jpg

He specializes in prostrate exams....

jackelamCR.jpg

!woohoo! rain!!!!!! Got 80% of the mowing done before it hit. The rest is more aesthetics. I'm not going for puuurdy. (That's for city folk..). Just functional. Fall veggie seed planted too. Lots of salads in the future.

Some indoor gardening to hide from Blondy.

Pot N peppers with a side of Lab..

pot N peppers with a side of lab..jpg

Oldbay, I'd love another critter but the only way I could have one is to move. I've lived in this apartment since 1988 but the original owner passed a few years back and the building was sold a couple years ago and now I can't have a pet. It feels strange not having a furball but it is what it is. I could move to senior housing and get a critter but I couldn't grow there so for now I'll stay. Someday I'll get another buddy though.

I love dogs and weed, i just do not like smoking any kind of hair...but I love sungrown herb and I'm sure theirs more then just hair in outdoor but I cant just say fak it and put anything in my lungs man I got another 30-40 yrs of smoking, GOD WILLING

"I wonder how they'll know? Tattoos on your forehead? Micro chips in your hand? This stinks on more than one level."

You might have a scar on your arm like a bunch of us in the old farts thread do from polio or smallpox idk which. All I know is everyone around my age has one, you know that we were vaccinated:D

2b2s

I`m beat tired again and I`m blaming it on my sleep disorder and the vape pen..lol..I find myself sitting in my rocking chair at dawns early light...cant sleep so I hit the pen multiple times....go back to bed and wake up stoned...here is the Afgooey x Chocolate trip x AA on day 26 of light dep....still have 30 in the bush but I forced these ones for some early smoke....hope you all had a great day and enjoy your evening....take care n stay safe.
IMG_1376 - Copy (1280x960).jpg

And here comes the night crew to shake things up.. I'm really having a difficult time with my sleep schedule lately...

I'm up at 4am having coffee, pain usually wakes me up and cannot sleep... so I play PC Golf and eventually pass out
around 6am for an hour. Sunday nights the wife makes me take my sleeping meds and muscle relaxer, wipes me out for the night and next day.

Today or rained most of the day away.. Slept from 8am to noon, woke up to smelling lunch.. MMmmm.

Wishing you all a great week... Reibsi, plants keeping ya busy again eh?? hehe.

night ya'll

Hey Carty...It`s a love / hate relationship...I love smoking them but I sure hate the watering part....here`s part of a AA x Afghani Kush x Strawberry Diesel plantation, lol.. they go way up around the bend...just starting to flower now....and I do hope that you get some much needed rest...I know I could use some....take care n stay safe.
IMG_1367 (1280x960).jpg

Latest posts

Back