Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandson, Wolfie, is growing up.

We've noticed that his beard gets thicker during the full moon. 🙃

wolfie black powder.jpg

Last edited:
Been raining here at least once every third day and the lawn is growing like it's the first of May. Temps are starting to fall and that means hunting season is right around the corner. Wishing an excellent day to all my fellow misfits and hope you get some humping in on this exceptional hump day.

Looks like I'll be smoking sizzar hash in a week. We will be getting a early cool down next week. I hope there's no early heavy frost but would like to see some cool weather colors.

Off to the feed store. Blondy's rabbits need to be fattened up....

chunky.jpg

Good morning Islanders. Walt, I see you got a limerick or two up on me. I don't have many, but this was one of my favorites.

There once was a girl named Alice,
that used a dynamite stick for a phallus.
They found her vagina in South Carolina,
and part of her anus in Dallas.

Morning....

Walter , teaching that grandson some good skills there , kudos

i have 7 grandkids , ages from 1 1/2 to 25 and another one on the way in about 2 weeks

my favorite grampa hoodie

View attachment 264052

Big -- I might as well post the connection to Wolfie shooting my .58 Caliber Big Boar gun

Here is the target you can see 100 yards away:

1599056872907.png

The four 5 huge holes are from Wolfie. The others are AK-47's. I love that gun, it does have a high-quality scope, but it kicks very, very hard. The bullets (just the conical, not the powder) are 11 to the pound.

They are 5x heavier than a 30.06. So Wolfie hadda quit after four 5 shots.

Mine is the bottom big hole.

After I published the Family genealogy (we know everyone who married into the Family since 1641) some of the folks that never would have met (there are 110 known variant spellings of my surname) got together and used the cover illustration for my novel to make T-shirts and hoodies:

Two variants (that is me, dressed in 17th century Amsterdam militia clobber):

1599057793718.png

1599057750370.png

After I published the Family genealogy (we know everyone who married into the Family since 1641) some of the folks that never would have met (there are 110 known variant spellings of my surname) got together and used the cover illustration for my novel to make T-shirts and hoodies:

Two variants (that is me, dressed in 17th century Amsterdam militia clobber):

View attachment 264064

View attachment 264063

you any kin to this red headed fella?...he won a cool $10 million in 2012

he is 22nd on the all time money list with $38+ million in earnings

one of the class acts in golf today , best attitude I’ve seen for his sport , and he ain’t done yet...great kid

one of my favorite Top 10 players in the world

D559E854-82B5-4338-BF32-C83EB0565814.jpeg
A8535D68-312D-4371-A4E5-1E44A852F629.jpeg

Latest posts

Back