Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Night all
might have some Ice cream myself tonight
See the source image

Scoped the plants today. So far we are @ 5% +- amber Most of the amber are on the sugar leaf. Will give them another week and then the fun begins. The C99 x Nl are even ripening faster than I thought they would. So it will be non stop trimming for weeks. OH JOY! Just can't wait to hit the sizzar hash...

C99 x NL.jpg

Going to the dark side with a little limerick that is at least a 100 years old. Good old dirty granddad would sing it all the time. Except any where grandma could hear lol.

In the shade of the old apple tree...

Between her fair legs I could see...

A little blond spot with hair in a knot. That looked mighty fine to me..

So I tickled her tit and asked if it would fit..

OH she said, If you know what to do... We'll have a nice screw...

In the shade of the old apple tree....

erect.jpg

A nice erect bud....

Thank you Grammy. Yeah we know. Some ppl hate the fact that the Passion is actually growing without them and their crap that had become a cancer. That cancer is gone and this place is back to normal again thanks to its members. Just beware of the cancer trying to come back,,because i am.😒

you any kin to this red headed fella?...he won a cool $10 million in 2012

he is 22nd on the all time money list with $38+ million in earnings

one of the class acts in golf today , best attitude I’ve seen for his sport , and he ain’t done yet...great kid

one of my favorite Top 10 players in the world

View attachment 264081View attachment 264082

Oh, yeah. Brandt is my cousin. I failed to inherit the golf gene. My brother played golf almost as well as Brandt. I sucked at it. I shot in the low hundreds... 200-300. At least, Brandt bought my novel, "The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century".

When Clayton and I played, he would spot me two strokes a hole. Mebbe that don't sound impressive, but that meant on a Par 3, he would have to get a hole-in-one to break even.

That said, I never -- ever -- won a round with him. Brandt probably woulda confiscated my clubs to mitigate the shame.

I could whack a golf ball a great distance... in every fargin direction but the fairway. Clayton used to observe my ball in another fairway and intone: "You have the fine touch of a blacksmith."

There were times I would run out of golf balls. My record was a Par 3. I lost 13 balls before I gave that hole up. <-- TINS

In my defense, I am a better pistol/rifle shot than either of them.

One mo' thang... useta worry about Brandt being able to pay the bills. Then, one fargin day, he passed the $6MM mark, and I crossed him offa my worry list.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back