Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more morn funny
118790018_10223157106733539_2477013624373678066_n.jpg

Bread racks are cleaned and ready for the buds. (love re-perposing junk)

Thinking of using the dehumidifier to help drying. Any one use one? If so what did you set the range @ I'm thinking around 65 to 70% to keep from over drying them. Got to speed the drying up a little as there is going to be a lot...

Off to shake the morning dew off AGAIN.

sour bubble clones. need to dig around the base to find the labels lol

sour bubbles.jpg

I have two like that, plug in and go...... but I never dried weed in them tell me more....... Teach me the way please oh great one
Might what to re read you stoner's lol I said Dehumidifier not dehydrators... A BIG difference.

It has begun... trimming as I type this. On a sad note to growing outdoors. I finally found what was stunting some of my plants. Russet mites!!! To late to kill them. Going to leave the effected buds on them and harvest them later to make budder.

1978518_755150857828816_463996751_o.jpg

Bread racks are cleaned and ready for the buds. (love re-perposing junk)

Thinking of using the dehumidifier to help drying. Any one use one? If so what did you set the range @ I'm thinking around 65 to 70% to keep from over drying them. Got to speed the drying up a little as there is going to be a lot...

Off to shake the morning dew off AGAIN.

sour bubble clones. need to dig around the base to find the labels lol

View attachment 264139
OK Yes I have made a drying room using mine , I made like a giant cigar humidor and set the humidity at close to 62% and let them slowly dry like you said. I have use this in the past with good results
Just watch the Temps they dehumidifiers do throw off some heat

Latest posts

Back