Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Grandmother from the Old country could pull the plow blade to till the field
See the source image

6 hrs trimming up the first plant C99. After scoping one of the other C99's. It will be burned. Along with about 1/2 of 3 other plants. All with russet mites. This means all the cuts in the tent either needs to be burned or nuked. It's got me wondering where the frack did they come from. Are they local now or did the wildlife bring them from some ones else's plot. From what I understand about russet mites Once they are in your environment they are there forever. Little turds are almost indestructible.

All stocks and trim will now be burned. So much for making budder from the trim.

When it rains it pores....,.

The gym? They're open where you live?
my buddy has his own small gym, it's one on one...I wouldn't go if it was the typical gym setup...an old man like myself sure don't need no virus, I have a hard enough time as it is...gettin dead would ruin the mojo I just got back...life is way too short to do all the things I wanna do...I've got a complete build for another ride sittin in the old shop, 61 impala bubble top with a 477c.i. stroker needing assembled...

I do cocktails, do you guys do that with your weed?
We call it a salad around here. That's something I've always been into. If I have some stuff with great flavor on its own I won't do it but, other that, I do it all the time, have for a lot of years.

Latest posts

Back