Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's them. Little fockers. What gets me is, where did they come from???? I've not had any clones that brought them here. Looking back at pics of last years grow. I had them last year too. I thought it was bud rot.

At lest they are/were only on a few plants in the main pen. Ones out in the field are clean and the ones in the pepper patch are also good.

Looks like I need bigsure51's flamethrower and sterilize the area with fire. I did my best to keep the weeds down but I don't think they came from the weeds. As the ones in the field are clean and the weeds are all around them.

Next season they will be grown down in the field and not so close together...

Now what to do with all the clones in veg??? I have avid, spinosad and permethrin. The only choice is nuke them if I want to keep the keepers.
Do a web search on Mites and dipping your clones , Maybe not

Vomiting Yaks GIF - Vomiting Yaks Puke GIFs
Fixed it

Yeah, what kind of boat do you have? What were you fishing for? Caught nothing???
I have 2 of them one is an airboat hulled with a 25hp outboard on the back, use it out on the flats and back water of the Gulf of Mexico. Second one is a 18' Catamaran with a 70 hp outboard, we use it for nearshore & off shore...
What I like about fishing in the Gulf is even some of the batfish have teeth...

Latest posts

Back