Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke me up a few times last night but i think with time and rest it will be fine. My problem was i wasnt giving it a break. I was still mowing the yard and picking up my grandkids and still doing damage. Hippie rubbed it for me last night before he ran off with my toothbrush.😁
Thanks for asking brother.

Woke me up a few times last night but i think with time and rest it will be fine. My problem was i wasnt giving it a break. I was still mowing the yard and picking up my grandkids and still doing damage. Hippie rubbed it for me last night before he ran off with my toothbrush.😁
Thanks for asking brother.
I have something like it happen every yr , I pull either my shoulder or elbow (to the point It won't move with out feeling like it was shot) and it takes forever to heal Have to sling and tie it to my body. I thought I had some type of disease at 1st because it happened so often and always at my major joints. Sucks very painful. I took NSAIDS that did help reduce swelling, but be careful if you have heart problems with them .
Same with the creme that is made with the NSAIDS
Again Feel better and take it easy Ya Hard head

speaking of arms, my rotator cuff and torn bicep are 3 months from surgery and they both feel great...as long as I don't try and do something stoopid...mowed the front 40 and now it's time to feed my face...plants are looking awesome, best crop I've had in a year...super high calcium will lock out a plant quick and here I was chasing deficiencies...live and learn

Last edited:
I'm with ya there, Boo. No tan lines on my left arm. Haven't worn a slave bracelet in almost 15 years. Don't need to know what time it is. If the sun's coming up, it's morning. If it's directly overhead, it's noon, if it's heading west on the horizon, it's evening, and if it's dark, it's night time. That's as close as I need to be.

Latest posts

Back