Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got back from the gym and nodded out on an ice pack for my spine...I forgot I have another spinal procedure tomorrow...8am i'll be on the table like a roast turkey, hopefully won't get carved up like one...they call it RFA for L5,L4,S1...what they do is use a huge needle with an electrode on the end and burn the nerves on the facets what send the pain signal to the brain...or, they could just disconnect the brain... :eek:
Good Luck Brother Boo
PLEASE keep me in the Loop, It sounds like we have similar injuries but I am too chicken to go back to see the back doctor.
Thanks and Safe Speed

got back about an hour ago, easy peasy...they knocked me out and I awoke not knowing the procedure was done...feel great now that it's over...it's called RFI, they burn nerves on the facets to block the signal to the brain...time to feed my face, thanks for all the concerned words...;)

got back about an hour ago, easy peasy...they knocked me out and I awoke not knowing the procedure was done...feel great now that it's over...it's called RFI, they burn nerves on the facets to block the signal to the brain...time to feed my face, thanks for all the concerned words...;)
Great news
Is the pain gone? Can I ask if you told them you smoke MJ before knocking you out?
I am prob going to need surgery on my back too, But I never tell a Doc I smoke and it concerns me
Thanks Boo Glad you are doing well

Just afternoon here and the temps are holding steady at 35f. Unlike Big, everything is ok now. Weather still calling for 6" of wet snow. I have covered everything the best I can. Fricken wind doesn't help. Forgot what it was like to be cold. Now I remember. I still have over half my tomato crop hanging in the vine. If they don't make it through the night......

Glad you came through everything in good shape Boo. Tell TJ it is ok to post.

I do have a few plants I could up-pot but I just don't have the desire to do much today. I will make it up tomorrow. Just sitting here looking out the window watching a crappy day go by.

Just afternoon here and the temps are holding steady at 35f. Unlike Big, everything is ok now. Weather still calling for 6" of wet snow. I have covered everything the best I can. Fricken wind doesn't help. Forgot what it was like to be cold. Now I remember. I still have over half my tomato crop hanging in the vine. If they don't make it through the night......

Glad you came through everything in good shape Boo. Tell TJ it is ok to post.

I do have a few plants I could up-pot but I just don't have the desire to do much today. I will make it up tomorrow. Just sitting here looking out the window watching a crappy day go by.
Thinking of ya Pute
Tomorrow is a brighter Day , I hope
Image result for sad puppy looking out window

Hopper I got one driver I pull that on every time I see Him. He Always tries to get me to sweep out his trailer. Good Times.
I got around 50 Regulars. There Like My Brothers. And 1 Brings in THC Goodies when he shows up.
Where is the Bullet Hole. Oh wait Hippie knows where it is. Just Fooling Hopper. I am Your Huckleberry. I got 2 guns one for each of ya.
I would never fu#k with ya wearing that. Unless Big Sis Crissy was in front.
Forgot what site I was on.
Pute gonna give me 30 days.

Great news
Is the pain gone? Can I ask if you told them you smoke MJ before knocking you out?
I am prob going to need surgery on my back too, But I never tell a Doc I smoke and it concerns me
Thanks Boo Glad you are doing well
sure I tell the doc, don't mention that I grow it but it''s all good...doctors have lost their hard on for pot smokers...no knives are used, they put a flouroscope over me and it shows the doc whats what...if there are no nerve signals there is no pain that the brain perceived...had it done 18 months ago and it worked since then...I'm bone on bone in my lower spine, used to eat vicodins like they were candy...now the most I take is 2 daily...I'm trying to wean myself off the pills...one less item to deal with, still have many other sources of pain but you learn to live with it, just don't well on it and life improves...pussies don't make it when it comes to dealing with pain, it's a special talent...they gave me a dose of fentynol today, when it's in the IV you feel relief but when it's put directly into the blood stream it burns enough to make you come off the gurney...bad reaction to that injection...got a call today, my bad ass buick is ready to pick up...it's the only car I have that is computer run turbocharged, and uses methanol for accelerant...sh*t will slam you into the seat hard...
20181013_165522.jpg

Latest posts

Back