Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Islanders, hope all have a great day.
Boo, glad you found some relief with that procedure. I'm crooked as it looks like my spine is collapsing. Afraid of what they will say. Have 2 Dr. appointments today

Good morning Islanders, hope all have a great day.
Boo, glad you found some relief with that procedure. I'm crooked as it looks like my spine is collapsing. Afraid of what they will say. Have 2 Dr. appointments today
Good Luck Yoops

Morning everyone
See the source image

sure I tell the doc, don't mention that I grow it but it''s all good...doctors have lost their hard on for pot smokers...no knives are used, they put a flouroscope over me and it shows the doc whats what...if there are no nerve signals there is no pain that the brain perceived...had it done 18 months ago and it worked since then...I'm bone on bone in my lower spine, used to eat vicodins like they were candy...now the most I take is 2 daily...I'm trying to wean myself off the pills...one less item to deal with, still have many other sources of pain but you learn to live with it, just don't well on it and life improves...pussies don't make it when it comes to dealing with pain, it's a special talent...they gave me a dose of fentynol today, when it's in the IV you feel relief but when it's put directly into the blood stream it burns enough to make you come off the gurney...bad reaction to that injection...got a call today, my bad ass buick is ready to pick up...it's the only car I have that is computer run turbocharged, and uses methanol for accelerant...sh*t will slam you into the seat hard...View attachment 264358
Thank You, I don't Like Doctors at all , never did never will, all in it for the money and kickbacks I believe. That's me......
Glad it helped, and if I get too bad again I may have to go that route to start.
I too know pain unfortunately too well, yrs ago went down a flight of stairs fighting with an aszhole with a knife
I won but never walked the same, oh to be young (yeah right) I would have walked away if I knew what we know now,
No crying over spilled milk, I also battled with the Vics and got off of them for yrs but now I take only 1 now a again .
Good luck getting off their posions (meds) and Feel Better.
Beautiful Car I am Jelly..
See the source image

G'Morning, y'all! My brother boo, really glad to hear your surgery went well and your getting relief. As for getting off of hard dope(pills) After 25 years on Methadone from the VA about 1.5 years ago I told them where to stick the government dope at. It wasn't easy but no harder than giving up alcohol, cocaine or tobacco. FYI not all at the same time...

Boo, is that a Buick Grand National? Did you know that the first 500 that came down the line had a "We Brake for Corvettes" sticker in the glove box? TI hey quit puttin' them in 'cause the 'vet boys that were spending twice the money for their rides complained.
I saw a GMC Cyclone (?) with twin turbos light 'em up in a bar parking lot. Outside of the blue smoke coming off of all four tires, you'd have sworn he teleported from one side to the other.

thanks drift, I'm heading across the statre to pick up the buick...hippie, it's a WE4 option car, far rarer that the GN and quicker...it's been highly worked and dyno tuned...when that methanol is on the car is almost unstable on burn outs and coming out of the hole so I feather the throttle , when i hit pounds of boost the car is gone...

Latest posts

Back