Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, me too. Need to mow the lawn I've been putting off all week. Then I'll reward myself with a cold beer if'n I can find a bar open. My favorite watering hole is closed on holidays except St. Patty's Day. They were closed the last one because our governor decided to lock the state down the day before. Lot of corned beef and cabbage got dumpster-ized.

got back from the gym and nodded out on an ice pack for my spine...I forgot I have another spinal procedure tomorrow...8am i'll be on the table like a roast turkey, hopefully won't get carved up like one...they call it RFA for L5,L4,S1...what they do is use a huge needle with an electrode on the end and burn the nerves on the facets what send the pain signal to the brain...or, they could just disconnect the brain... :eek:

Anybody remember this.😁
20200907_163438.jpg

Good evening Misfits....Still having log in issues but I`m here now....Been extremely busy and feeling old and semi worn out.lol. Most of the plants are on the home stretch and I fear what lays ahead....need the Weather to hold up for at least another week then it`s go time or at least the start of the race with Mother Nature....no seeds in any of my outdoor herb so that`s a bonus....not the same story in town...here`s the (Afghani Kush x Strawberry)
x AA.
IMG_2152 (1280x960).jpg
IMG_2153 (1280x960).jpg
IMG_2154 (1280x960).jpg

I keep looking for the strawberries as I know I can smell them but I just can`t see them,...here they are at the end of August.....hope you all enjoyed your Labour Day weekend and take care n stay safe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back