Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do cocktails, do you guys do that with your weed?
What the heck is a weed cocktail?

Much later edit add:

Wait... I think that "all receptors" remark explains it. Jeez. What I don't know about ganja. I do not know the difference between sativa and the other kind (can't think of the name of it).

And I just watched that glassful of smoke... I do not understand how that was done. Did he just hold a reefer in the glass and it filled up? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
What the heck is a weed cocktail?

Much later edit add:

Wait... I think that "all receptors" remark explains it. Jeez. What I don't know about ganja. I do not know the difference between sativa and the other kind (can't think of the name of it).

And I just watched that glassful of smoke... I do not understand how that was done. Did he just hold a reefer in the glass and it filled up? 🤷‍♂️
Morning Uncle, and all the Crew another day above the earth hooowy...........
The glass , Its Giggy method so he can explain, I never sw it before
But sounds like you use a drinking straw and place a joint into the one end (like doing a shotgun) and slowly blowing into J smoke goes down through straw and fills glass from te bottom up. Once filled , you tip it over and smoke pours out into your mouth and lungs.

What say Ye Brother Giggy?

Outstanding Ros. Yer 'splantion makes sense. But now I have another one...

Folks here say holding your breath does nothing becuz your lungs are already coated. So you should just inhale and within a second or so, exhale.

Doesn't that mean the guy wasted a whole glassful of smoke? I mean, say half a glass and you could do it twice, couldn't ya?

Outstanding Ros. Yer 'splantion makes sense. But now I have another one...

Folks here say holding your breath does nothing becuz your lungs are already coated. So you should just inhale and within a second or so, exhale.

Doesn't that mean the guy wasted a whole glassful of smoke? I mean, say half a glass and you could do it twice, couldn't ya?
I have heard anything longer than a few seconds is a waste myself
I think holding your breath for ong time (waiting for the smoke milk to disappear) is bad for one's lungs and makes ya dizzy from lack of O2.

I never did it in the glass but have used hash under glass on a pin, I have gotten several hits from that all worked good.

Maybe @giggy will chime in

Morning Uncle, and all the Crew another day above the earth hooowy...........
The glass , Its Giggy method so he can explain, I never sw it before
But sounds like you use a drinking straw and place a joint into the one end (like doing a shotgun) and slowly blowing into J smoke goes down through straw and fills glass from te bottom up. Once filled , you tip it over and smoke pours out into your mouth and lungs.

What say Ye Brother Giggy?
I have heard anything longer than a few seconds is a waste myself
I think holding your breath for ong time (waiting for the smoke milk to disappear) is bad for one's lungs and makes ya dizzy from lack of O2.

I never did it in the glass but have used hash under glass on a pin, I have gotten several hits from that all worked good.

Maybe @giggy will chime in
you nailed it, i haven't done it in years but the smoke pours right in and you don't have to hold your breath very long. it's like taking a really big hit.

Morning gang. I always hold my hits for 3-4 seconds. When my head starts spinning, it's time for another toke.
I've got an attachment for my almost 50 year old pipe that you can hook an aquarium pump to and get some killer shotguns. Gettin' too old for that crap.

Yep that's them. Little fockers. What gets me is, where did they come from???? I've not had any clones that brought them here. Looking back at pics of last years grow. I had them last year too. I thought it was bud rot.

At lest they are/were only on a few plants in the main pen. Ones out in the field are clean and the ones in the pepper patch are also good.

Looks like I need bigsure51's flamethrower and sterilize the area with fire. I did my best to keep the weeds down but I don't think they came from the weeds. As the ones in the field are clean and the weeds are all around them.

Next season they will be grown down in the field and not so close together...

Now what to do with all the clones in veg??? I have avid, spinosad and permethrin. The only choice is nuke them if I want to keep the keepers.

Latest posts

Back