Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
country life affords one the ability to piss off of the front porch or back porch ..

Versus just the back porch in the city.

64F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy, 5 mph wind, and predicted to reach 86F.

A lost day doing practically nothing. Some quality time in the park with Miss Layla and some progress on my test sled, but mostly reading and napping.

Good Lord. Lookit this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ves-went-missing-arizona-weeks-2020-election/
"In multiple swing states flash drives (USBs) used in the 2020 Election process were reported either missing or suspiciously inserted into the voting systems used in the election."

In Arizona, on November 5th a home was raided and USBs were obtained along with hard drives and computers.

"What was an individual doing with these items only a couple of days after the election?"

Good Lord. Lookit this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ves-went-missing-arizona-weeks-2020-election/
"In multiple swing states flash drives (USBs) used in the 2020 Election process were reported either missing or suspiciously inserted into the voting systems used in the election."

In Arizona, on November 5th a home was raided and USBs were obtained along with hard drives and computers.

"What was an individual doing with these items only a couple of days after the election?"
Wondering where this information has been for the past eight months ...?

Versus just the back porch in the city.

64F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy, 5 mph wind, and predicted to reach 86F.

A lost day doing practically nothing. Some quality time in the park with Miss Layla and some progress on my test sled, but mostly reading and napping.

The thing that bothers me about this practice is handwashing immediately afterwards. I have the thought that men who do this don't wash their hands.

The thing that bothers me about this practice is handwashing immediately afterwards. I have the thought that men who do this don't wash their hands.
Ever see a guy rubbing his hands on his jeans....wonder what he was just doing....me, I learned not to piss on my hand. The whole world is my urinal.

I did notice that the free peanuts at the bar tasted different during the Wuhan flu scare.....
1625236951967.png

Latest posts

Back