Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing like day after pizza for breakfast

21DCF721-8C49-434B-BB08-2056D4DB75FC.jpeg

yes ness, I take the boys almost everywhere...soon I am going to walk both boys at the same time...Dutch gets it in all ways but Ivan is very much a house monkey...he scoots around Dutch until he gets hammered...Dutch knows just how hard to bite to get his point across...I wish I would have gotten another pup years ago...

they all went over the Graywolfs last night and they all called in sick this morning

the debauchery was just too much

View attachment 317439

View attachment 317440

View attachment 317441

View attachment 317442
Looks like GW rode 'em pretty hard.....
"on the siciliano side wit thicker crust" I was breast fed by a Sicilian Woman ! Made me what I am today! :rolleyes:
I never was breast fed. My mother would tease me with her breast and then stuff a bottle in my mouth.

Hey everyone. Home safe and sound. Everything went down fine. Now a little recovery and will hopefully be good as new well without flank pain anyway. Feels good to be smoking my first Marley after 3 days even tho they had me drugged up pretty good at the hospital. I feel way better than I thought I would after last night i was a hurting unit. Hopefully things are healing right and I don’t have any additional problems. Glad to be back and missed y’all. 💕

Latest posts

Back