Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning ness , joeb , Graywolf , and all the Lurkers

a balmy 39 here with a few days of snow scheduled the next 3-4 days

indoor chores here for sure , sealing a floor before putting the peel and stick tile

and then it is on….install new toilet , new vanity and sink , and then a new tub

looking at some soaking tubs

i like the claw foot and Swede likes the modern look

guess which one i will buy?…..yep , i aint no dummy

427D8C5F-E1F1-4AA4-929F-E26595480C45.jpeg

057463CB-4624-4FF6-9F8C-F34265CB9B77.jpeg

indoor chores here for sure , sealing a floor before putting the peel and stick tile

and then it is on….install new toilet , new vanity and sink , and then a new tub

View attachment 317529

View attachment 317528
Claw foot tub for sure. 🥰

View attachment 317529

View attachment 317528
Sorry I gotta go with Swede. Love that tub❤️

Pleased that your procedure went well and you are on the mend SG! Clearly you were missed! Welcome back!

View attachment 317492 ❤️ View attachment 317492❤️View attachment 317494
Thanx so much GW. Recovering quicker than I thought already. Worst part now is the constant urge to pee which will be around till I get the stent out next month. (i know, TMI right?). Thanks so much for the well wishes and the morning wake and bake is still good as ever so there’s that 💕
1673790212569.gif

Thank you for the hugs and wishes for this pleasant Sunday morning.
Where are you Graywolf if I may ask? You are always in wet weather.
My pleasure my dear! Our lair is in Portland, OR, noted for its three seasons, July, August, and rain.
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
❤️
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Thanx so much GW. Recovering quicker than I thought already. Worst part now is the constant urge to pee which will be around till I get the stent out next month. (i know, TMI right?). Thanks so much for the well wishes and the morning wake and bake is still good as ever so there’s that 💕
View attachment 317536
You're welcome SG! Pleased recovery is kinder than you imagined!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
❤️
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

After I had passed the clots, et al, the biggest symptom that I noticed post ureter surgery and the one taking the longest to calm down, was burning urination.

My pleasure my dear! Our lair is in Portland, OR, noted for its three seasons, July, August, and rain.

You're welcome SG! Pleased recovery is kinder than you imagined!

After I had passed the clots, et al, the biggest symptom that I noticed post ureter surgery and the one taking the longest to calm down, was burning urination.
Yep, that too. I’m thinking of having a couple of beers to help…so I can pee more than a teaspoon at a time…😜

Good morning all. Weather is cold here in the mountains, not much snow but enuff to make it bright outside. Been working on my new to me truck for a few days, nearly ready to start putting it back together. ( Had to replace 26 inches of frame on both sides) The real drawback to living in snow country is the damage done to vehicles by the stuff they put on the roads.

Good morning all. Weather is cold here in the mountains, not much snow but enuff to make it bright outside. Been working on my new to me truck for a few days, nearly ready to start putting it back together. ( Had to replace 26 inches of frame on both sides) The real drawback to living in snow country is the damage done to vehicles by the stuff they put on the roads.
Yeah, I remember how five-year-old vehicles looked in the Great Lakes area in the 60's from road salt. No lower fenders or rocker panels

Morning Misfits.

At least two.

I took Flomax (Tamsulosin) between my surgery and a week or so after stent removal to improve my flow.
I take it every day. Works fine but I am told that at some point in the future I will have a date with the roto rooter.

Where are you at Nick? When I look outside all I see is white. Snow today and two more systems will be coming through later this week.

I washed both vehicles in the last couple of bdays to get the calcium chloride off of them. Will be doing bit again as soon as these systems move through.

Snow removal is a way of life here.

View attachment 317529

View attachment 317528
We would need to see you in each tub to make a full assessment of the situation .

Latest posts

Back