Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buckle up ,wear clean underwear and nothing too provocative.....
Hopper always wears thongs when he goes to Ocrahoma.
Another ground of rain is closing in.... ENOUGH!
You curse what I'm begging for. Supposed to get a T storm tonight. I'll take it as long as it dumps a lake worth of water on my lawn.

I just spent the last half hour itemizing and breaking down my blood pressure readings for the last three months. If I do a running average, the numbers look quite good. Then there’s the days that I spike up and down which makes life a roller coaster…

1686676217458.png
Hey
Hey Lets all get High

Trip to the grow store is done. Kind of worried about the place. Business is way off. Lots here have quit growing especially the larger commercial accounts. Half the time they don't have what I want anymore. Today I had to settle for perlite #4.....I hate it. To bit. I like the #3. Told me I would have to order it special and pay extra. Apparently everybody uses #4 and they don't stock #3 anymore.

The bloom has come off the rose. Wouldn't surprise me it they weren't there much longer.

Off to walk the dog.

The Sun is shining and all`s well here. No signs of my not so friendly cat so i hope it`s hiding from the heat. Hope all goes well at the Doctor Boo...Got to head into town for a new front tire for the bike. it`s scalloped and theirs no way i`m pushing my luck on these rough pot holed country roads....hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back