Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodstock 1969

1686767993167.png

BASEBALL SIZED HAIL CONFIRMED near Burleson, TX

View attachment 331086

Damn Hopper, that would put a dent in your truck. Hope I never see one of those. I had pea size hail here yesterday but everything survived. Anything smaller than a dime and I am ok. If it gets to be quarter size then the damage starts. Hail doesn't get that big in the mountains usually and I live right up against them.

Gave the back a day off and feeling guilty about it but what the hell. Started building the English muffins. Hard, time consuming part is done. Tomorrow will finish 'em up. Playing with some new toys that came in the mail today and going to spend the rest of the afternoon doing nothing. Once the sun goes down and the vultures go up, I'm gonna put together a grill table the Old Hen brought home. Maybe. I should clean up the bathroom, but maybe not. One of those maybe days. :)

Thanks Bubba. Just what I was looking for.
There l sorts of places like this. Once you start scrounging around you find more and more. I've been doing diy audio for several decades now, even before the internet. It was all telephone calls, adds in back of audio magazines. I talked directly to all sorts of folks in the biz who actually answered the phone and would talk! Try that nowadays. Except Pass Labs. Killer customer service and you can email Nelson Pass, or join the forum and ask there. Restoring older Pass stuff, no problem. It is unholy expensive, but what isn't.

Bubba

I just spent the last half hour itemizing and breaking down my blood pressure readings for the last three months. If I do a running average, the numbers look quite good. Then there’s the days that I spike up and down which makes life a roller coaster…
Mine is like that, I believe that's normal. Especially the top number.

Bubba

Old Hen picked up some bacon cheese bread at the local orchard, so I had buttered bacon cheese toast sandwich with bacon for supper. Nice thing about getting old; you can have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast or any damn thing you want for lunch/dinner/breakfast/snacks. :)
I just fell off the couch! I can see woofing down some buttered bacon cheese bread, but what in the wide world of sports was it doing at an orchard?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back