Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mom raised me. She could swing a mean leather belt. The last time she did this I was in high school. Way to old for this. Also it was because a field boss lied to her and said I called her a bit*h when I didn't. And I had another field boss younger guy was going to call my that night to look at a guitar I had and I asked him to talk to my mom. He told he truth and she never hit me again. Truthfully though She was a good Mom and had to raise us all alone and I was a troubled kid to boot.

FB_IMG_1699914522940.jpg
FB_IMG_1699914529759.jpg
FB_IMG_1699914544303.jpg

I always say this when I go to exceptional pork stores or exceptional bakeries to the young people working there .
"I hope you know you are working in a place of excellence, and they write songs about places like this"
Most know how good a place they work at and no one heard any songs about the place .
There are 'Pork stores"?

Bubba

They carry all kinds of meat ,sausage salads,pastas,and liverwurst...
That’s what our Mazzaros is…way too may people in that place… it’s like the old people are just standing around, waiting for the Grim Reaper to get them and they just stand there… I had taken Dutch in there when he was much younger, and I could walk through the isles unimpeded with Dutch as my lead. The old folks looked at me with fear… I thought it was funny

Latest posts

Back