Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning we are going to have weather today. Red in the morning: Sailor’s warning…
IMG_2258.jpeg

Pisses me off that I can count the amt of flags flown on my block on one hand.
Some fly others "its whatever season flag".
Dont care what they fly , should only be second to the American flag.
That goes for any flag
You'll be pleased to note that I follow flag protocol; since it is up all the time, it is lit at night.

You gettin' any of that rain, Unca?
It's been coming down thicker'n spatter all fargin night and morning. I gots a lawn crew of fargin heroes out there as I type this, mowing, edging, clearing my driveway of ten thousand rubber tree leaves...

My peacocks have retreated to my garage while all that racket is going on. (*groan*) I'm gonna be on the shit detail agin.

Welp looks like the feds are saying if you smoke weed you cannot own a gun again.
Along with complete destruction of the interweb as we know it.........busy day for them yesterday.

Pisses me off that I can count the amt of flags flown on my block on one hand.
Some fly others "its whatever season flag".
Dont care what they fly , should only be second to the American flag.
That goes for any flag
There are many American flags in my hood. Most of the houses are filled with older folks and some original owners from the early 60s. We maintain the tallest flagpole in the hood thanks to the previous owner who was gifted it at his retirement gift from the navy Mr Hunt. He is also the reason my yard has beautiful flowers blooming all year long. 🇺🇸

Latest posts

Back