Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippie has that picture on his nightstand.😁
His Wife told me it was okay. Said if she tries to put in in the drawer he starts crying, so she allows him to keep it.😂😂😂

Hippie has that picture on his nightstand.😁
His Wife told me it was okay. Said if she tries to put in in the drawer he starts crying, so she allows him to keep it.😂😂😂
I keep it in my spank bank. It's nice reliving old times.

1701438011634.png

3df851c3092581ce05fef553de0420452afdabfb.gif

95% is what I got
$46. a magnum
Last time I did it, I made my own. I made a still outta my Mom's old pressure cooker and used a 5 gallon water carboy to ferment the cracked corn in. I even vented the CO2 into my sprout dome. I ran the alcohol through three times and wound up with about 180 proof.

Last time I did it, I made my own. I made a still outta my Mom's old pressure cooker and used a 5 gallon water carboy to ferment the cracked corn in. I even vented the CO2 into my sprout dome. I ran the alcohol through three times and wound up with about 180 proof.
OK I have to ask, did you leve the safety weight in place or used the connection for your output hose? I been thinking of doing the same if I find a big PPot at a yard sale? But i want a pressure relief in case the output going to thumper get clogged. Could be back

I used the connection to attach the copper coil. I never walked off while I had it on the heat, so I wasn't worried about any over pressure. When the coil quit dripping the second time, I killed the heat 'cause all you're gettin' is water condensation. First thing out is the nasty stuff that'll kill ya if ya drink it, second thing out is the good stuff, and the third is just water.
I never cared for moonshine, but I did take a small swig just to see what it tasted like. Tasted like whisky with an attitude.

I used the connection to attach the copper coil. I never walked off while I had it on the heat, so I wasn't worried about any over pressure. When the coil quit dripping the second time, I killed the heat 'cause all you're gettin' is water condensation. First thing out is the nasty stuff that'll kill ya if ya drink it, second thing out is the good stuff, and the third is just water.
I never cared for moonshine, but I did take a small swig just to see what it tasted like. Tasted like whisky with an attitude.
I may just find a still, I am aware of how to use one, Thank You Bro.
Did you use reg bread yeast or the turbo new fangled kind LOL

I just used plain old bread yeast. I've read where the brewer's yeast is supposed to be better, but I had good luck with the commonly available stuff. If I was going to brew up a lot of it, I'd probably pop for a still, but for what little I do, my homebuilt one works just fine.

I just used plain old bread yeast. I've read where the brewer's yeast is supposed to be better, but I had good luck with the commonly available stuff. If I was going to brew up a lot of it, I'd probably pop for a still, but for what little I do, my homebuilt one works just fine.
I agree If you are not drinking it, then taste won't really matter .

Latest posts

Back