Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1701259422214.png

She will ostensibly feel more cuddly with you, after she has forgotten about the bath..................

No shit Janet, and bulky to store in the freezer after using.
Good Morning all,
Didnt have my glasses on but as I peruse, my eyes catch and wonder why would Jan store the kitten in the freezer and not the fridge.

Good morning Island brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here today, starting at 34F and predicted to reach 41F.

The vent blower motor for the rental furnace is due today. Hope it makes it! I furnished my renter with five radiant heaters, which is enough to not freeze, but not keep things comfortably toasty.

Breakfast out at Le Petite Provence this morning with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician.

Good night Misfits. Tune in tomorrow for another chapter of Days of Our Lives. ☮️
Good night and good morning!
Thats funny ,my Honey has been watching days of our lives for forty years
Since we have been together I comment on the show till She shuts it off and tells me to leave.
I openly lust for some of the gals on the show.
Whats intersting is that I dont watch tv as a whole, and to see the characters then they flash back 22 years with the same people .
How we age.
Like when my Nephews wife watches the Kardazshians She says their breast sizes increase!

Good night and good morning!
Thats funny ,my Honey has been watching days of our lives for forty years
Since we have been together I comment on the show till She shuts it off and tells me to leave.
I openly lust for some of the gals on the show.
Whats intersting is that I dont watch tv as a whole, and to see the characters then they flash back 22 years with the same people .
How we age.
Like when my Nephews wife watches the Kardazshians She says their breast sizes increase!
I haven't done a study, but casual observation suggests that their butt sizes continue to do so.............................

I haven't done a study, but casual observation suggests that their butt sizes continue to do so.............................
There was a study a while back concerning breast size ,shape ,density ,curvature,suppleness,nipple size ,color ,texture shape ect ect ect.
That was done by 8 John Hopkins Doctors which were all men .
After 6 years of study the couldnt comeup with any conclusions.
They never took notes ,they forgot.

Latest posts

Back