Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is very nice to me. It's actually pretty cool. I like my job and the ppl i work with.
I consider myself a Team Member, not a boss.
I lead by example. Being an ******* will get you nothing with real men and women. I treat my team the way I want to be treated. I have always been that way and it has always worked for me.
Heck I might even work for you
But Im not calling you

Gooode morning Island brothers and sisters! Happy two toke topless Tuesday! Smokum and flaunt um if ya gottum.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I'm back down to two nipples and the skin tag that I snipped off has healed.

The vent blower motor seized on the rental furnace that failed. I will be looking for a new furnace repair vender after receiving the bill. $150 just to show up, $200/hr for repairs, and they charged me $900 for the motor, which couldn't have cost more than $50.

Gooode morning Island brothers and sisters! Happy two toke topless Tuesday! Smokum and flaunt um if ya gottum.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I'm back down to two nipples and the skin tag that I snipped off has healed.

The vent blower motor seized on the rental furnace that failed. I will be looking for a new furnace repair vender after receiving the bill. $150 just to show up, $200/hr for repairs, and they charged me $900 for the motor, which couldn't have cost more than $50.
I replaced ours for under $100 3 years ago.........that's quite the markup!

The choir from the Salvation Army didn't go over very good. Didn't get one convert. Some tall skinny dude from the west was trying to take upskirt pics of the ladies singing. I'll try harder Friday with a new plan.
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain, move 3 left, 2 rt. and rotate 3/4 degs.

Good Woden Day brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
coffee.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
ke.jpg

I finally got on the pain clinics schedule for 12-20-23 to investigate RFA remediation of my lower back pain. Good thang I'm just suffering and not dying!

Let us not forget about the magic of motivation! We have a relative in a rest home that refuses to exercise or do physical therapy and just lies in bed waiting to die. He is catharized and only gets out of bed with assistance to use the crapper. Amazingly the rest home now has an event that he has the energy and motivation to participate in, interestingly it's "Happy Hour."

Good Woden Day brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
cigar5.gif
coffee.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif
ke.jpg

I finally got on the pain clinics schedule for 12-20-23 to investigate RFA remediation of my lower back pain. Good thang I'm just suffering and not dying!

Let us not forget about the magic of motivation! We have a relative in a rest home that refuses to exercise or do physical therapy and just lies in bed waiting to die. He is catharized and only gets out of bed with assistance to use the crapper. Amazingly the rest home now has an event that he has the energy and motivation to participate in, interestingly it's "Happy Hour."
Morning GW
Like in a real Happy Hour with cocktails and stories?

Latest posts

Back