Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Moonday morning brothers and sisters! Let the joy and amazement, as well as the whining and sniveling begin. Smokum if ya gotum!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
guitar.gif

Today I will be trying again to schedule RFA treatment at the local pain clinic, as well as a furnace repairman for one of the rentals.

View attachment 347625
Nice Beaver Morn all

So how is the new job, do you like it, is it better than the last or just better for you now?
I hope it is working out for the better in all ways Bro
Love my new job. I have great ppl working for me. Maintenance, Landscaping,Cleaning, and Security crews.
Not to mention Subs.
Mostly all black but a great bunch of men and women.
GW I'm suppose to be at work at 830 but I'm usually there between 730 and 800am.
I'm 7 minutes away.😁

Love my new job. I have great ppl working for me. Maintenance, Landscaping,Cleaning, and Security crews.
Not to mention Subs.
GW I'm suppose to be at work at 830 but I'm usually there between 730 and 800am.
I'm 7 minutes away.😁
Can I ask what Mall or is it Malls
My wife was wondering. PM me if you want me to tell her , if not I understand

Not to mention Subs.
I'm 7 minutes away.😁
My performance reviews over the years continued to note the high volume of excellent work that I put out relative to my peers and my secret was that I didn't work any harder or that much smarter, if any, but arrived a couple hours early, so that I could get a lot done without interruption.

Can I ask what Mall or is it Malls
My wife was wondering. PM me if you want me to tell her , if not I understand
Redbird Mall. It's actually called The Shops At RedBird now.
A very Rich man by the name of Peter Brodsky bought it and the properties around it
I deal with the Mall, 2 hospitals adjoined to the mall. Outside the mall is Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Fuzzys Tacos, Breakfast Brothers, Frost Bank, Foot Locker, Firestone ad a few more office buildings.
So yeah I stay busy.😁

Redbird Mall. It's actually called The Shops At RedBird now.
A very Rich man by the name of Peter Brodsky bought it and the properties around it
I deal with the Mall, 2 hospitals adjoined to the mall. Outside the mall is Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, Fuzzys Tacos, Breakfast Brothers, Frost Bank, Foot Locker, Firestone ad a few more office buildings.
So yeah I stay busy.😁
Do they treat you like the God you are?
I see you walking into the food court with a radio and big bunch of keys on your belt. All the venders calling your name to eat at there place that day ..............................Perks of the job.

Everyone is very nice to me. It's actually pretty cool. I like my job and the ppl i work with.
I consider myself a Team Member, not a boss.
I lead by example. Being an ******* will get you nothing with real men and women. I treat my team the way I want to be treated. I have always been that way and it has always worked for me.

Latest posts

Back