Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1701015245182.png

Happy Sunday. Hope everybody had a great Turkey day. Mine was great although(go figure) I ate way to much! Today is unfortunately the last day of my 5 days off so I'm a little bummed. You know always you never get done what you were hoping to, but I sure played guitar a lot, which isn't a bad thing and even attempted to exercise a little over the vacation. I'm going on a health kick, I quit smoking cigs a moth ago and now I'm trying shed all this weight I seemed to have gained over the last couple of years. Get my girlish figure back! lol

Anywho have a great day!
Quitting smoking cigs is the best thing you could ever do brother. I stopped after my open heart surgery in 2013. Never touched them again. Wish my dumbass had quit long before that.😵‍💫

Got the plow on. What a PITA. Took 10 minutes last year. Sure wish my brains could recall back that far. I'm gonna have to break down and re-read the book. Either that, or just leave the damned thing on there forever!
Take pics and store them in a file Snowplow on cellphone

Got the plow on. What a PITA. Took 10 minutes last year. Sure wish my brains could recall back that far. I'm gonna have to break down and re-read the book. Either that, or just leave the damned thing on there forever!
I still have the front to do again
Dang Neighbors never do theirs and I live on wrong side of the road .

Latest posts

Back