Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1701822030716.jpg

Good morning Island Missfits! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Lots more rain today starting at 47F and predicted to reach 56F. The local creeks are flooded, but still in their banks.

I ordered the parts that I need to reinstall my encrypted PF Sense modem, in addition to the Century Link Modem, to see if it will work with both and provide me the hacking protection that I need. I was getting eaten alive by hackers in 2016, which is why I installed the PF Sense firewall.

Finally got the furnace repaired on 76th and now get to take them on over the $900 charge for a less than $100 part. I also need to find a new vendor.

The cleaning ladies due today, so it’s off to the Fernhill dog park for the morning with Miss Layla. Looks like Grayfox has an eye appointment during that time.

Send the cleaning lady to my house. My Wife would love that shit 😁

I'm awake Hippie. And stop fking sneaking over here and putting holes in my roofs at work ya fker.😱😁
As a bachelor I worked a demanding job, that often had me managing critical projects 24/7, so besides taking care of my own dishes and picking up after myself, I hired a foxy young blue eyed, blonde headed housekeeper to do my laundry and keep my apartment sharp. Grayfox wanted her gone when we started living together, saying she would rather do it herself, but as soon as we were married wanted me to share in the housekeeping choirs.

I told her that I related to her pain, but that my time was more valuable spent making money and paying someone with that money to take care of the housekeeping. I suggested that she hire Poppy back, but she hired two older women that she feels more comfortable having around instead, and we've now used them 39 years.

Consider the ongoing value received if you were to surprise your wife with a prepaid house cleaning gift coupon, along with a gift card for a massage and pedicure for no good reason other than you were thinking about her.

I say that with some reservations, as there is some possibility that instead of thinking, "He loves me", she may think, "Now what has he been up to?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back