Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 inch long beer can, eh? I get it.
I remember the Bud 8 oz cans One gulp.
1705361525182.png

Sunday Country Cruising. Back in the day when they would actually follow or bring you back home for an arse whippin. Drink them baby Millers and aim at the road signs as we drove by. I used to be good at tossing from the driver side over the top to the road sign going by on the passenger side. Bullseye. Now I'm lucky if I can get the car parked straight in the parking stall with no booze.

Sunday Country Cruising. Back in the day when they would actually follow or bring you back home for an arse whippin. Drink them baby Millers and aim at the road signs as we drove by. I used to be good at tossing from the driver side over the top to the road sign going by on the passenger side. Bullseye. Now I'm lucky if I can get the car parked straight in the parking stall with no booze.
Fun times, not only old bastards we were the young hooligans too

Took me three drunken days to get to the Poconos on the HD. Every time we stopped for gas, I'd put six of those inside my jacket. Suck one down and whip in in the ditch.

Out there for three days watching every third truck going by and noticed that they were beer trucks. Scooter hippies drink a lot.

Called home and the wife put my baby girl on the phone. I told her I'd be home in two days. I could hear her little voice crack when she said, "I love you daddy." Got off the phone, slapped that Electra Glide on the fanny, and was back home in 10 hours.

The 8 packs are gone
View attachment 350887
I use to love Millers after a long hot day on the boat in the sun clamming
Those were my go to hubby hated it. He didnt want to buy 2 different ones . I always let the long necks get hot. That whyI liked them. I would drink half then dump the rest. Somehow it was better to dump out 1/2 beers than buy a 6minis for me and a 12 for him. Or a case depending on what we were doing.

It`s been awhile since i last dropped by to say HIGH and i don`t see my friend Bigsur here. I truly hope he`s o.k. and that all`s well in his world. also wondering if Budmiser is still with us as the last time i checked in there was talk about him leaving this world? Life has been hectic here and my oldest Son is now the president of the Fredericton N.B Chapter of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club. I hope my friends Boo and Cartman are still here and Hello from me to you....will drop in and see what`s up sometime tomorrow,...take care n stay safe!

It`s been awhile since i last dropped by to say HIGH and i don`t see my friend Bigsur here. I truly hope he`s o.k. and that all`s well in his world. also wondering if Budmiser is still with us as the last time i checked in there was talk about him leaving this world? Life has been hectic here and my oldest Son is now the president of the Fredericton N.B Chapter of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club. I hope my friends Boo and Cartman are still here and Hello from me to you....will drop in and see what`s up sometime tomorrow,...take care n stay safe
Welcome back 🙏🏼
I know boo and carty are still here, not sure on the others havent seen anything about them

Good morning missfits!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A clear morning starting at 18F with afternoon snow and 30 mph winds.

Hee, hee, hee, the Anderson furnace repairman arrived mid morning and found the problem to be the condensate pump interlock, so life is good again. No $150 to show up, plus $200/hr for repairs, followed by an exorbitant fraudulent billing like Area Heating and Cooling did. I'm calling them a keeper.

It was good that I signed a service contract with them last week, because they were slammed with service calls due to the blizzard and we got priority attention.

Mostly indoor sports yesterday, with lots of quality time spent on documenting history for the Patent Wars effort.

Latest posts

Back