Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Misfits. Had a great night's sleep. Woke up feeling greasy, so I think I sweated out the evil virus that's been the plague of the house. The Old Hen and Pullet are on the mend. I think it's the weather for the most part. Shirt sleeve weather one day and cold af the next. The wind has got a bite to it this morning.

Good morning Misfits. Had a great night's sleep. Woke up feeling greasy, so I think I sweated out the evil virus that's been the plague of the house. The Old Hen and Pullet are on the mend. I think it's the weather for the most part. Shirt sleeve weather one day and cold af the next. The wind has got a bite to it this morning.
Hey Baby
rosy.png

Snuck off and took my lovely bride out to eat at Comet. It had been awhile since we went there. I remember their food being good, but this stuff was great! Onion rings were made to perfection, their heartstopper burger was delicious, and the Old Hen loved her Rubin. They seem to have dropped their prices back to under outrageous, too. I'll be going back!

Glad you enjoyed it. I have not had a good Ruben since I moved from Il. In Mokena, IL there is a little restaurant called Klauss’ Country Kitchen. They had the best Rubens I have ever had. It used to take me 2 days just to eat it

Snuck off and took my lovely bride out to eat at Comet. It had been awhile since we went there. I remember their food being good, but this stuff was great! Onion rings were made to perfection, their heartstopper burger was delicious, and the Old Hen loved her Rubin. They seem to have dropped their prices back to under outrageous, too. I'll be going back!
1708818545220.png

Last edited:
View attachment 352699
What is Hippie doing Up already?
Ain't got a clue. Finally dozed off at 0600. Woke up and had to pee, saw the sunshine coming through the window, headed back for the bed, and looked at the atomic clock. Clock said 1030. Well, I ain't goin' back to bed. Climbed on the computer. Computer said 0830. Tired to change the time. No dice. Fired up the cell phone. 0830. Guess it's time to change the battery in the clock!

Latest posts

Back