Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 352699
What is Hippie doing Up already?
Needed better glasses
1708868948984.png

Morning gang. Cooking some sausage from last years deer. Cheddar jalapeño, and Philly cheesesteak. From field to skillet, I do it all.
Hot maple breakfast links on the list to make this year.

Attachments

• 948B06A9-A08A-4913-8384-7523046082F7.jpeg
    948B06A9-A08A-4913-8384-7523046082F7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Good morning T. O. Graywolf and the rest of the merry misfits. Today's high 74 tonight's low 54 - currently 39. Showing possible early evening showers here. Gotta get the young uns up and on the bus and the little one off to the germ factory. Real work for a few and meet the Tax lady after lunch. Got the big bike out for a ride yesterday afternoon. Must be getting old. It was 62 out and even with the Carhartt the cruise was on the chilly side. Maybe get some current picts up of the grow on my thread later before lights out. Getting close to the flip. Everyone have a great uneventful day and happy growing. Jan was talking about a Rubin sandwich in Mokena - Thought crossed my mind but it is 3 hours from me. Something to shoot for this summer after a big morning cruise.

Good morning Misfits. 40, sunny, and the promise of a beautiful day. Gotta get the critters fed and pull the front driver's side wheel off the TJ and take it to the tire shop and find out why it was sitting on the rim Friday. Might get a discount 'cause it's only flat on the bottom side.

Good morning T. O. Graywolf and the rest of the merry misfits. Today's high 74 tonight's low 54 - currently 39. Showing possible early evening showers here. Gotta get the young uns up and on the bus and the little one off to the germ factory. Real work for a few and meet the Tax lady after lunch. Got the big bike out for a ride yesterday afternoon. Must be getting old. It was 62 out and even with the Carhartt the cruise was on the chilly side. Maybe get some current picts up of the grow on my thread later before lights out. Getting close to the flip. Everyone have a great uneventful day and happy growing. Jan was talking about a Rubin sandwich in Mokena - Thought crossed my mind but it is 3 hours from me. Something to shoot for this summer after a big morning cruise.
Good morning Bugus Monkey!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Natural is the way to go :p
My favorite!

Latest posts

Back