Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would take our old frames and put direct drive belt driven engines on they, Lots of fun but hard to stop/.
1709393244998.png

90% of the stuff I did as a kid could be considered suicidal. :)
When we were about 13 my dad brought home a bunch of target bows and arrows from the Parks dept here. I had the big straw targets pro stuff.
What did we do? We shoot the arrow straight up as possible and watch for their return to jump out of the wat the last second.
Thank God or who ever watched over us, not a single one of us was hurt.
Then we had the dart wars, the old heavy hurting wooden darts.. Those suckers stuck in good. Rules were no darts above the waist. Back was fair game too.

suicide bike
My Budding and I were racing around the short blocks where we lived and he was in the I watched as he rounded the comer right into an oncoming Station Wagon and opened the side of the car with a metal pipe foot peg we attached as the motor mount. He got banged up good a fistful of tickets and a free trip to the Hospital. The bikes went over 40mph

Good Sunday morning Misfits! All hail Sol Rex, Let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
sunny.gif

More rain here starting at 35F and predicted to reach 43F. We had a wintery mix of snow mixed with rain yesterday, but nothing sticking.

I continue to have the same bad luck at the gym, with another old fart going straight to the Jacuzzi bath while I work out and then hogging the best jets for over an hour. To my everlasting shame and discredit, while pondering solutions, I'm sorry to say that drowning him popped into my mind. How thin our veneer of civilization.

Grayfox has been trying to schedule furnace inspection for the four tenants on the same day and so far it has been like herding cats. I may have to get masterfully involved to get it done.

We contracted a new company to service our furnaces and are awaiting the results from filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency against the old one for fraudulent billing.

We also got a call from one of the tenants reporting a broken kitchen faucet, which I will be replacing today while the tenant is over the hill and far away worshiping her god of choice.

288308-HeliosSUN85dc.jpg

Good Sunday morning Misfits! All hail Sol Rex, Let the good times roll!View attachment 353095View attachment 353096View attachment 353097

More rain here starting at 35F and predicted to reach 43F. We had a wintery mix of snow mixed with rain yesterday, but nothing sticking.

I continue to have the same bad luck at the gym, with another old fart going straight to the Jacuzzi bath while I work out and then hogging the best jets for over an hour. To my everlasting shame and discredit, while pondering solutions, I'm sorry to say that drowning him popped into my mind. How thin our veneer of civilization.

Grayfox has been trying to schedule furnace inspection for the four tenants on the same day and so far it has been like herding cats. I may have to get masterfully involved to get it done.

We contracted a new company to service our furnaces and are awaiting the results from filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency against the old one for fraudulent billing.

We also got a call from one of the tenants reporting a broken kitchen faucet, which I will be replacing today while the tenant is over the hill and far away worshiping her god of choice.

View attachment 353094
Ya don't have to drown him. Just hold him under long enough to make your point.

😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back