Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna be like this when I meet Hippie
973dd47b726a83529468442cfbecd652e9a01428.gif

This is my current mockup experimenting with a borosilicate Diamond Nail. I can put concentrate in the center cup and it doesn't vaporize heavily until I cover the top of the nail with a cap and pull a vacuum on the system with my mouth.

That vaporizes the concentrate at the lowest possible temperature.

Currently vaporizing some Mimosa live resin.

View attachment 354096
Cool 😎 I get high just looking at that.

My cryptocurrency is back on the rise, it dropped to $162 earlier this week and now it's up to $189. Will see if it hits $200 again
I initially bought in when it was $92, so I buy on the dips and when it's up send profits to the debit card associated with the crypto app that I use.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy with rain, starting at 43F and predicted to reach 62F.

Dinner appetizers at Hubers last night reminded me that I've been missing chicken liver pate, so will try to sneak off to Otto's Sausage Kitchen today and score some pate and some Andouille.

I finished reading extraction solvent papers yesterday, as well as writing my next ESAD letter to Area Heating & Cooling.

My web master is due to call this morning to help me post on my new site.

Good morning Misfits. Man, this getting up before the sun sucks! Did it for the last ten years of my working life. Sucked then; sucks now. My squawkers haven't even started in yet.
Why is it the older we get...the less sleep we need. Today I'm good with 5 hrs but back when I was a young man I could sleep all day.

Good morning Misfits. Man, this getting up before the sun sucks! Did it for the last ten years of my working life. Sucked then; sucks now. My squawkers haven't even started in yet.
You have to get up before any sun comes up to keep from scaring ppl with that mug.😁

Latest posts

Back