Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katt Williams is exposing all these mother fkers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330-070520.png
    Screenshot_20240330-070520.png
    988.8 KB · Views: 0
Guess who fell asleep with the TV on and online last night? Yep. Cuddled up to the Old Hen watching youtube silliness, snuggled up tight to her warm body, and it was good night, sweet prince for this hippie. Happens every time I wrap my body around her's. It's about the best sleep a man can get.

Just got done cranking up 3.5 pounds of Swedish meatballs for tomorrow's Easter festivities. I changed up the recipe by adding a little nutmeg, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and all spice. Curious to see if they notice the difference.

We will celebrate when mom comes home tomorrow. She turned 86 at the rehab facility. They too her presents and a cheesecake but that is not how you celebrate being alive. Those morons know mom’s favorite cake is german chocolate. She does like cheesecake but she is a chocaholic the Sister from Houston decided she wanted cheesecake. My mom wont say no she just too easy to manipulate with dementia. I hate my siblings sometimes always got yo think of themselves first. They need to be grateful she is still here with us and treat her that way. Grateful. It is a blessing to still have both my parents still on this earth. Them siblings of mine need a reality check. They will he the first ones boohooing when they are gone but can even tske a weekend to visit. There are 2 of them that live within a mile or 2 of our house and only stop by when they need something. It is a shame really. I cannot believe we were raised by the same parents. The 2 younger ones she had after 40 maybe her eggs were rotten . They are both rotten eggs if you ask me. What do I know?

Your mother and I share the same taste for cakes! German chocolate is my fave, hands down.

Just got back from the dinner at my brother's. All and all a good time. My oldest niece got triggered and left early. Sucks to have a life built on eggshells.

@Jan Borrego .. I am sorry for what you are going through with your siblings. The amount of turmoil that surrounds families when someone heads towards the end of life keeps getting greater and crazier. If I never get to talk to and especially see my sister again for the rest of my whole entire life ever... It will be way too soon for me!!!

Latest posts

Back