Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1716481300952.png

Last edited:
No spark. New plug. Coil checks out with a multimeter. Next step is to see where the ground wire goes and go from there.
mAKE SURE THE kILL SWITCH IS NOT GROUN DING OUT
Sure it is not getting spark? Did you hold the plug wire with fingers and pull the cord

Got a shit load of sticks picked up out back. Started trimming a few branches off a pine that likes to slap me when I mow around it. Knocked the chain off the bar. Drive back to the house and fix it. Get the stuff loaded up on the FEL, dump it, and the friggin' pallet forks fall off. Get 'em back on, grab the MDD, and off to mow I go. Mowing along just fine and a small stick managed to find its way into the pullies and threw the belt. Great, Back to the garage, get the crap you gotta take off to put the belt back on, and the world is lovely. Make half a dozen passes and the Deere dies. Outta gas. Walk all the way back up to the house and grab the Old Hen so she can run me and a 5 gallon gas can back out to the Deere with the golf cart.
I'm tellin' ya, if it could go sideways today, it did. Mission accomplished though.

Got a shit load of sticks picked up out back. Started trimming a few branches off a pine that likes to slap me when I mow around it. Knocked the chain off the bar. Drive back to the house and fix it. Get the stuff loaded up on the FEL, dump it, and the friggin' pallet forks fall off. Get 'em back on, grab the MDD, and off to mow I go. Mowing along just fine and a small stick managed to find its way into the pullies and threw the belt. Great, Back to the garage, get the crap you gotta take off to put the belt back on, and the world is lovely. Make half a dozen passes and the Deere dies. Outta gas. Walk all the way back up to the house and grab the Old Hen so she can run me and a 5 gallon gas can back out to the Deere with the golf cart.
I'm tellin' ya, if it could go sideways today, it did. Mission accomplished though.
Pack it and go to the bar for a few throw backs

Pack it and go to the bar for a few throw backs
Tomorrow. I only allow myself to sample the nectar of the Gods twice a week, and even then, it's not a large quantity.

I thought I was hurting before. LAWD! Sit down for a couple of hours and everything turns to stone and barbed wire.

Tomorrow. I only allow myself to sample the nectar of the Gods twice a week, and even then, it's not a large quantity.

I thought I was hurting before. LAWD! Sit down for a couple of hours and everything turns to stone and barbed wire.
Pm your addy I will send you some salve too if you want it.

Good Frigg's Day morning brothers and sisters! All hail Frigg!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Frigg2.jpg

More rain today starting at 47F and predicted to reach 62F.

The new sprinkler heads are all installed and the sprinkler system operating optimally. Now on automagical and will hopefully take care of the lawn and gardens for this season.

No response yet from my retired former plumbing vendor, who is on vacation in Italy, so continuing to investigate the kitchen drain line break further myself. I ordered a transfer pump to pump out the hole and it is due today.

Latest posts

Back