Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Frigg's Day morning brothers and sisters! All hail Frigg! View attachment 357076View attachment 357077View attachment 357078
More rain today starting at 47F and predicted to reach 62F.

The new sprinkler heads are all installed and the sprinkler system operating optimally. Now on automagical and will hopefully take care of the lawn and gardens for this season.

No response yet from my retired former plumbing vendor, who is on vacation in Italy, so continuing to investigate the kitchen drain line break further myself. I ordered a transfer pump to pump out the hole and it is due today.
Gray You need a line inspection scope , a camera that can be snaked down your pipe all the way to where the break is, once you find it using the inspection camera you just measure out the amount of distance you push the scope line in.
https://www.amazon.com/DEPSTECH-End...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276319366898&psc=1

1716571439166.png

Used to eat nothing but plain donuts in my younger days, but then I branched off to include nutty. Fast forward 40+ years and the Old Hen's prompting, Crispy Cream glazed entered the scene.
Hippie did you get the weed wacker going?
One more thing
Check the spark arrester screen inside the muffler.(piece of screen gets clog with debris and causes the engine to go Kapuzzz.

Gray You need a line inspection scope , a camera that can be snaked down your pipe all the way to where the break is, once you find it using the inspection camera you just measure out the amount of distance you push the scope line in.
https://www.amazon.com/DEPSTECH-End...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276319366898&psc=1

View attachment 357083
They will be scoping this one out after replacing the bent section.

Last time I had it scoped with a camera, they had a meter that they could pick up signals from the camera head and tell exactly where the camera head was out underground, so no need to measure.

Good Saturn Day morning brothers and sisters! All hail Lord Saturn and let the good times roll!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with early rain starting at 46F and predicted to reach 62F here in River City!

My back is feeling pretty stove up this morning after all my digging and bailing activity yesterday. I'm headed to the gym as soon as they open, but directly to the Jacuzzi instead of the weight machines.

I have the contract placed to repair the break in the drain and walked through the hood with Grayfox to look at front walkway designs. Excavation to repair the drain leak is going to take a big chunk out of our 97-year-old brick cobble walkway.

Saturn2.jpg

Latest posts

Back