Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Day of the Sun! All hail Sol Rex!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous day predicted here starting at 44F and predicted to reach 67F.

After a Meloxicam, two extra strength Tylenol, the Jacuzzi, a heating pad, and an Oster Swedish Massage vibrator, my back is calmed down some from all my digging. OO raw!

woman-holding-sun-sunset-front-view-back-light-faithful-silhouette-beach-sunrise-warm-background.jpg

Once in a while you get a trooper that thunder does not bother but that is rare really. Bear was so afraid of thunder he would try to crawl under me to hide. He was Lab Mix but looked pit only when barking ferociously. Kind of weird coat of hair too. Mostly med length but long hair in a few spots. Short around his head and neck. I miss him the most. He gave drive by kisses. The cats didn't appreciate them though. Mom used to get a kick out of it.

Yeah most dogs I've seen are afraid of thunder. For some reason, this crazy bastard isn't.🤪
The big border collie could care less about thunder. The Sheltie will only bark when one booms over the house loud enough to rattle the windows.

The smallest Sheltie I ever saw was the one I bought for the wife before she was my wife. Until the day he died, he would start shaking way before you could hear the thunder. He'd jump up in my lap and shake. I'd cuddle him up and put my hand on his tiny little head. Seemed to be the only slight relief he could get. Little bugger weighted 14 pounds.

Latest posts

Back