It's a girl everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg6231

Reaction score
My sativa is 74 days old and finally showed 2 white pistils in the middle of a branch and the stem of my plant is covered in white hairs so I guess it has finally reached sexual maturity so now when can I expect some buds :cool:?

"the stem of my plant is covered in white hairs "

HOWDY! What do you mean by this sentence, if you don't mind? Where are we talking about? The base, the tip of the main stalk? Pics would be so nice.

By this I mean the main stalk unfortunately I can't provide any pictures.

mbg6231 said:
My sativa is 74 days old and finally showed 2 white pistils in the middle of a branch and the stem of my plant is covered in white hairs so I guess it has finally reached sexual maturity so now when can I expect some buds :cool:?

:confused: The stem of the plant should not be covered in "white hairs". Try and post a picture.

mbg, welcome to the site.:) .

if your unable to post pics, tell us more of this 74 day old plant, so we can better tell you something. are you sure your not seeing those white silky bugs?

tell us all you can observe, ok?...

Allrighty then it looks like a sativa because the leafs are not that dark and not as fat as indica leafs but still Im not sure for these are bag seeds. I started the grow the first week of june the plant is 28 inches hight so far and has began to grow 2 white hairs in between the stem and the main stalk so I assumed this was the first sign of sexual maturity with the plant and also the little white hairs cover the main stalk. I looks something like this.
2_femalemarijuanaplant_1.jpg
But this is not my plant but just an example of what Im talking about. So after seeing this I hope you all have a clear veiw of what Im talking about because I understand it is tough without photos. With the plant looking like this I am hopeing somone has an idea or estimate when the budding it's self will begin thank you.:)

I think once your stem "hardens" up these fine white hairs will disappear and you will just have the preflower pistils left and buds. That is if these fine white hairs you speak of is what I am thinking.

Latest posts

Back