I've been gone awhile, but I am Back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,
I guess some of you knew I was back, because of my posting the last week or so. To make a long story short, I got busted last summer, toting water to my outdoor plants, during the drought. They were able to tie me to the plants, because I was sexing them, and killed a male. They moved in when I was watering the females, left at that spot. They then searched my house, and took all of my seeds, and what Fox Farm Nutes I had left, and took me to jail. They also took, my 400 watt HPS, Grow Tent, fans timers, etc. Luckily I didn't have an indoor grow going at the time.
I got a good lawyer, and he got most everything thrown out, and I copped a plea, for a misdemeanor possession Charge. Of course they kept the seeds, and the nutes, but returned my equipment. I gave it to a friend, and have added a 600 watt light, and a 4X4X7 tent. So I am back growing, but no longer at my house. I have missed Ya'll, but my lawyer advised me to watch my online presence, until court was over.
I really think, that the courts, and even the prosecutor, really didn't want to deal with me, over 3 plants, from someone they knew didn't sell, and was only growing for my personal. But they had to do something. I am still a little paranoid, about doing a grow journal, but I may do one next fall.
It is good to be back home.

HomieHogleg

yo homie, i remember ya, glad ur ok & theres alot of crap happening out there these days so everyone keep eyes open & MOUTHS shut. be saf & see ya when courts over homie

Ruffy said:
yo homie, i remember ya, glad ur ok & theres alot of crap happening out there these days so everyone keep eyes open & MOUTHS shut. be saf & see ya when courts over homie
Actually,
Court was last week. I got a fine, and surprisingly, no probation. I think when I voluntarily took a drug test, for the court, and passed, they decided not to put me on probation. I am still not smoking, but that has more to do with my job. My boss told me to expect a couple of more randoms, over the next 2 months, but that other than that, I still have my job.

HomieHogleg

Glad you are back Homie. That sucks but all things considered you made out well. Nice to have you back with us. A little paranoia is good. :) When we get lax bad things tend to happen.

yes yes they do hammy.welcome back homie sorry to hear about your misfortune.

welcome back :ciao:

Bummer on the trouble:(

Hope to see ya back at it soon:)

good to see you back homie---just curious---what was your atty trying to convey by telling you to watch your online presence

orangesunshine said:
good to see you back homie---just curious---what was your atty trying to convey by telling you to watch your online presence
She just didn't want the prosecutor to be able to find any additional evidence to tie me to any grows not already presented as evidence. It is a good thing I didn't do a grow journal of the outdoor grow, in question, and that the local LEO, probably didn't take the time to search the many forums which I post to. I am glad they didn't take my computer, when they searched my home, as they would have possibly been able to tie me to other grows.
I don't really know, but maybe she is paranoid as well.

HomieHogleg

better safe than sorry---thought they may have got your computer or knew you as homiehogleg or something---to this day i have never heard of anyone being busted and their computer activity being used as evidence against them by the prosecutor in a marijuana case:48:

Good to hear you made it and all went well, I've been there myself and it's not the best place to be so congrats and can't wait to see what's to come.

Latest posts

Back