JackPot Royale Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
i was looking on the net for any grow info on jackpot royale and can hardly find anything at all :(
i picked up some a while back and got 5 out of 5 females! :)
i have 4 at one location and 1 at another. ill probly do another journal about the full gardens but since theres nothing on the internet about a jackpot royale grow im going to do one exclusively on it.
they all grow very indica like, short, fat leaves. can take a lot of nutes and is a very hardy plant.
heres some recent veg pics to start it off, only 5-6 more weeks till flower.

jackpot royale2 7-12-12.jpg

jackpot royale3 7-12-12.jpg

jackpot royale4 7-12-12.jpg

Jackpot Royale5 7-12-12.jpg

jackpot royale1 7-12-12.jpg

Its def dank. If you find a keeper. Alpha is on a private entry site and has posted some of his gems hes found from those packs. Frost monsters. GL

thanks. and ya ive seen some really nice pics and heard nothing but good things. hopin to find a keeper pheno :bongin:

these pics are from a week or so ago, before i left to LA for a couple weeks. 2-3 weeks from last pics.
i cant wait to get back i miss my girls so much!

PIC_0423.JPG

PIC_0425.JPG

PIC_0426.JPG

PIC_0427.JPG

PIC_0428.JPG

looking good.. its amazing how much growth you can see when you havent seen your plants in a awhile..

the much anticipated JPR is finaly coming round the final bend. sooo i started with 5 reg seeds, got 5 females, 5 different phenos. 2/5 are keepers (maybe 3/5 but not for me) the 2 keepers are just huge strong frost monsters, then theres 1 that flowers slower than the others, 1 thats just wierd, and 1 thats very nice but smaller general flowers.
theres 1 of the plants thats excluded from this photo shoot because its in town at the little garden, im in the mountains at the bigger one :farm:
:48:

PIC_0476.JPG

PIC_0481.JPG

PIC_0489.JPG

PIC_0486.JPG

PIC_0482.JPG

PIC_0483.JPG

PIC_0484.JPG

PIC_0485.JPG

PIC_0487.JPG

PIC_0488.JPG

PIC_0491.JPG

PIC_0493.JPG

WOW! Can't wait for the smoke report -- fantastic plants....

peace

thanks guys, im kind of disappointed because ive heard almost all jpr gets some color and 1/30 gets the red like the pic for it on the tude. it looks good though. we'll see in a couple weeks or so.

well it looks like theres not gonna be any updates of the 5th one at the garden in town, some stupid, stupid kids or tweekers stole and trashed my backyard, they stole most of the jackpot royale that was seeded only left 4 bottom branches thatre more small and immature with none of my seeds on them, and both my plants of a strain ive breed and been workin with for a while that were also seeded. they left about 1/3 of the 2 girls, they totaly ripped them up and just left them hanging sideways and hurt. they just grabbed colas and ran their hands up ripping out all nugs, ripping branches and stalks out carelessly, leaving bare sticks as tops of the few parts they couldnt carry. i found a bunch of nugs packed with seeds all over the ground and a trail going to my fence, over it, down my neighbors driveway (where they left a big branch, right on the side of the road, people had been driving by and not noticed it all day.) and a couple nugs in the road that had been ran over and a couple leaves making a trail to the parking spot in front of the next house down.
had to have been some1 thats been back there that i know unless theyve been scoping them out for a while cuz they took the ones that look the most mature. oh yeah they took a big chunk out of my qrazy train too i think as a sample cuz they think theyre gonna come back.
since i cant be there because i have to be at my house i got my buddy over there watching and waiting... i just hope i find out who did it. probably wont though...sad sad world...maybe its karma comin back to slap me from years ago...
this happened very early yesterday morning, i also got in a wreck yesterday, T-boned by a 90yo man that could barely walk. fml lol.
peace and love all, stay safe, keep your girls safe.

geeze sorry bout the run of luck
always hate reading these kind of late season posts :(

thankfully you have another (kick-arse) plot
*right?, the way i read it, all these girls above are still thankfully with you.

good luck for the rest of the run man
:)

Sorry... I hope they choke on a seed, and I really hope you find out who they are...

peace

kaotik said:
geeze sorry bout the run of luck
always hate reading these kind of late season posts :(

thankfully you have another (kick-arse) plot
*right?, the way i read it, all these girls above are still thankfully with you.

good luck for the rest of the run man
:)
ya terrible luck lol! yes i still have this wonderful garden at my place in the mountains still...so i can make up for the loss, luckily.
thanks.

7greeneyes said:
that sucks man.
indeed :( but at least they didnt take everything and i still got my other garden.

roddy said:
sorry to see this, my friend! :48:
me too man, is a sad sight to see. stay safe! :48:

hemperfi said:
sorry... I hope they choke on a seed, and i really hope you find out who they are...

peace
thanks, yeah i really hope i do find out, it feels so violating, and i wont grow there again until i find out who did it...
peace man.

brimck325 said:
sorry to hear bro! keep your chin up...peace
oh yeah for sure. peace.

Latest posts

Back