Jamaican & BC Bagseed Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iClown

Stoned Indefinitly.
Reaction score
iClown's JMCN&BC grow 09

I got 20 BC bagseeds, 4 seeds from jamaica, and 2 bagseed of high quality pot. atm I have 1 bc sprouted and the 2 other bagseed sprouted.

I'm using CFL's ( I got about 150 watts in total of em ) and two 40 watt gro-lux floro tubes, I am planning to make this an indoor/outdoor grow, moving them around alot or changing my mind as I go.

This first bc is just a test plant, I am going to be cracking more seeds as temperatures get warmer.

UPDATE: 3 plants are growing nicely. Going to be putting one or two outside soon.

sp1.JPG

sp2.JPG

iclown.jpg

Notice no one replied. :(
So guess I'm the first :D
Good luck with your grow start. :cool:
:48:

2 weeks old, still under the two 40 watt growlux, no nutes, and cooked dirt from outside.

spinachseed2001gw2.jpg

spinachseed2004pk0.jpg

spinachseed2005il6.jpg

CowboyBudsky said:
Hey man,,get those babies outta that clear container. Your asking for green slime and root problems.

Why's that? I was just going to tape up the outside of it with black tape.

that will be fine my friend..and I dout you are going to grow very long in that container anyway..IMO..you will transplant b4 that..plus thats a green container Cowboy:rofl:

I know it has alot of stretch too, it is like 1mm away from the floro tubes too, I have to keep raising it, so I dont know why it's stretching, maybe strain related or a male. Already got its 3-fingered leaves, grows fast.

Also the 2 high grade pot seeds have germed, going to wait for the tails to get a bit longer though.

Lookin good so far. Maybe its just a stretchy strain. Hopefully they dont turn out to be a 12 week flowering sativa.

4u2sm0ke said:
that will be fine my friend..and I dout you are going to grow very long in that container anyway..IMO..you will transplant b4 that..plus thats a green container Cowboy:rofl:

Im high,,it looked clear from behind my Bong.:D Besides,,what are you guys talking about,,did I say something,, somewhere,,about someone,,I pleed the 5th,,cause Im stoned?

i just got finished growing a Jamaican mix made using Jamaican bag seed from the island :hubba: very nice bud you will love it mine was crossed with Ogerskush but was still sativa dominant they have mega stretch. so they only need a few weeks of veg to get 4-5 ft. plants. keep it green;):D

I always heard that if you cook your dirt that it kills all the goodies them babies need to grow. Just what I have been told man...take care..

Thanks everyone love the replies, yeah I hope the jamaican is some good bud pothead420, and sir tokie, It does kill all the natural nutrients but kills all pests and stuff aswell, I'll be using better soil for the other ones.

I am planning on planting it outside tomorrow, I'll take some pics. also going to put the two other seeds into pucks tomorrow too.

Hey haven't planted outside yet, but very very soon. The 2 High quality seeds have sprouted, about 1 week old today, the bigger one is almost 4 weeks.

The smaller ones are labeled BC1 BC2 and the larger one is labled DW1.
No nutes or anything yet. Thinking about flowering the larger one real soon, and grow a small bud. just for fun. Watcha think.

spinachseed2002dl5.jpg

spinachseed2003ga0.jpg

spinachseed2009ff9.jpg

themadhatter666 said:
just curious, how dose clear containers cause slime/root problems?

Light causes Green Algee,,Iv scewed up,, and done it., Thats how I know. PPL on here showed me the error of my ways.:D

Latest posts

Back