Joint Rolling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, yea im still interested! African salad, never heard that one.. :rofl:
Well if you ever see a pack of rolling papers that are brown and have RAW written on em, grab one.

I am also going to have to quit eventually... I can't honestly say that I don't love tobacco... at times I can get sick of it, but otherwise I really enjoy it... maybe thats just the monkey on my back talking

What are your plans for your next grow??

sMACk

I'll grab 'em for sure and will report back with my findings :D Maybe i'll be able to find them in Switzerland because i'm near the edge and there they have a lot of tobacco based business because of their lower prices.

I do not planned the next strains yet, i'll have to move to a new house soon and i can't do the moving with a bunch of adult plants in my hands, they will not pass as christmas trees thought :(

So i'll do the moving and then, once encamped, i'll start what i hope will end to be a 7/8 female plants grow of 3/4 different strains but this will take some month to happen. Anyway i would like to have 1 white widow because of nostalgic reasons but, for the rest, i don't know nothing about the tons of strains out there and so i'll surely open a thread to ask to the gurus to suggest me something that really deserve to burn the few brain cells left up there.

I'll have to patient a bit before to start to grow again and i really can't wait.... ahhh, lucky growers you are! :)

hahaha sounds good man, we'll see how long you last with out growing...

I just ordered seeds and got 2 WW fem seed freebies which I think I am gonna grow out first.

Yea I have to get as many grows under my belt before we move too. That wont be for almost a year tho.

lucky growers WE are ;)

sMACk

I couldn't roll up the goodies I have right now if I wanted to. It's too sticky and tasty for that. Don't get me wrong though, I like a J just as much as the next guy, but I prefer bong rips and tokin bowls. Just seems to give the full flavor and aroma. I get almost as high from the taste and smell as I do from the smoke... almost.
:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back