Just a few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
While i sit here hittting a big fatty my mind was wondering about a few things maybe you good people can help out. First , how does light travel good to one plant and not another, if there sitting side by side and not big enough to overlap each other, second, had a though, has anybody tried to use the fan leaves for a roll up and if so how would you do it: to get a tobacco or paper like material suitable for smoking. Just a few pondering questions or maybe im just buzzed.

prolly just buzzed. uh huh. lol.:) .

well , i am too, so lets look at this in the light.

do you have a reflector for (your light)? what is this light were talking of? (cfl,mh,hps?). how big, is "not big enough"?

i can't say i ever wanted to know how to roll a lunker with fan leaves. but, it would seem it would have to be green(yuck), to be able to roll it up. tell me how that one works for ya. lol. lol.

i'm sure art will try to tell you , to try it with white widow fans from a male.;) :rofl: :fly: ...(jk art)...or am i?...lol...

oh yes the chef, welcome to the site bud. we love to throw a few jokes around when were here, and buzzed. and i'm with ya. buzzed...Irish...

"Hitting a big fatty"?, just because someones a little on the heavy side is no reason for physical violence. Now go appologise and share a joint with em'.
As far as rolling with fan leaves I had wondered that myself, Being a cigar smoker I would think it could be done in the same manner as a good cigar
And welcome to MP.

Update: tried two different ways, had an old cuban do a semi wet green roll up just to see if he could do it . Man, he still won't tell me how he did it but daaaaang! It took him 3 days to roll up 3 wet green fan leave blunts, blew me away but couldn't breath well for a week.

this is strange and sort of long, but, plants reflect green.,when plants are close enough to detect the green light reflecting from each other it causes them to sort of atack each other,, unless the plants are related, related plants dont do it, so maybe the shade of green that the plants are makes some sort of diferance as to how they grow ?
just a guess though

Latest posts

Back