Just another new guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueNose

Reaction score
Well, where to begin? I started smoking in high school and joined the Navy when I graduated so I had to take a 12 year break. I got out in March of this year and decided to give myself a getting out present so I cleared out a closet and started growing. Right now I have five 2 month old plants that I grew from bag seed. This is my first grow and I've made plenty of mistakes thus far but they keep growing.

Look forward to learning and hope to see everyone on the forums

:welcome: To MP, Glad to here you started growing I think you'll find all the help needed here at MP!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

:rofl: welcome to the thrill of growing MJ...Some spouses just dont get it:giggle: Good luck to you my friend..and thanks for your service..go to indoor growing section and or grow journal..start up one so we can come and watch plants with ya and help ya a long the way..hope to see ya around..until then...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP...my wife gets a lil jealous of how much time i spend with my tent girls as well...but she does not complain when she gets to smoke the real good nugs that all that time and energy seem to yield...

Thank you all for the welcome.
I have a habit of starting a new hobby full force then slowly moving to the next project but I think growing is a hobby that I'll stick with. It's amazing to watch something grow, I'll be sad to chop them up though.......or will I :)

GeezerBudd said:
Not if they're Males-lol

Gb

lol, I'll still be sad with the males. Too much TLC just to hack it up. I have 1 hanging out right now and can't bring myself to cut it down. I still have a little time before I have to do the dirty deed though. I have a sexy little female so it almost makes up for losing a plant. I'm sure it will be a hack-fest with later grows but I'm quite attached to these ones.

Latest posts

Back