Just Curious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just curious about rule number 17 i read when i joined.
So i can talk Sports is my understanding,because i love Nascar and Football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol,,,okay,,but i still like NASCAR,especially the road races. :D.
Its all about Weed for me anyway.
Are you a commercial grower?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay. I was just wondering because i see you grow so many strains. Cool,,do you create some of your own strains? I heard that is not as easy to do as some may think.

I think it's safe to say the days of car racing and football chasing are on hold for the near future. Unless they can put 5 or less football players in a hopped up minivan and race it in circles while throwing and running the football. :)

I think it's safe to say the days of car racing and football chasing are on hold for the near future. Unless they can put 5 or less football players in a hopped up minivan and race it in circles while throwing and running the football. :)

Put The Stig at the wheel of an old Sprinter, slap a 12 cylinder jaguar plant in back, and use the football players as moveable ballast akin to catboat racing ? I'd watch that in a heartbeat.

I read an article on CNN a week or so ago that said that Nascar is thinking of converting over to electric cars. I can't find the article but that would certainly make them green. I did once watch part of a race sometime ago & I noticed they change the tires often in the pits. Must be because of the inclined bank of the racetrack wears the tires out quickly. If that's the case what can't they half way through the race just go the other direction? I would think that would save tire wear.

Now thats a great idea.
I personally like the NASCAR road races. I gets dizzy with the left left left thingy. Love the crashes though.:D

Maybe half of the cars go one way and the other half go the other way. Talk about crashes :cool:

Me ? I miss football. Not as much into Nascar as I used to be. When I lived in Daytona Beach for 4 years is when I really liked Nascar, especially the road courses

Yeah me too Aladinsane. Love the road courses. I was watching the New XFL Football untill this stupid Virus. Really like the rules in XFL. Makes things more interesting and less freaking flags. Plus the game is over faster.

I like all kinds of races,,including mud and dirt races Stinkyattic.
Love watching Memphis Street Outlaws. Guess i just like fast cars.:D

Good idea. Right now im resting from working in my yard.

people laugh at me when I mention sailing and fast in the same sentence, but when you hit 30 knts on a cat and pass a racing monohull like it's standing still, it gets a little attention, lol.

You get even more attention when you get the leeward hull stuck in a big wave and go flying arse over teakettle lol! We call it "washing the sails" but Doc calls it "you need to stop reinjuring your rotator cuff". Pffft what does he know?! Landlubber... ; )

Latest posts

Back