just past my pre employment piss test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH

Reaction score
I just past my pre employment piss test, all I did was take crannbery pills the afternoon before all the way to that morning, the day before drank like a gallon of water through out the day, and close to that day, and took my multi-vitems that day, but take everyday, and I pissed clean. I also havent been smoking as much as I would like due to moving to a different state, but glad I pissed clean.

CHRONIC_COVERED_HASH said:
I just past my pre employment piss test, all I did was take crannbery pills the afternoon before all the way to that morning, the day before drank like a gallon of water through out the day, and close to that day, and took my multi-vitems that day, but take everyday, and I pissed clean. I also havent been smoking as much as I would like due to moving to a different state, but glad I pissed clean.
CONGRATS on passing your test mang. :aok: :banana: :yay:

But then again, I don't have to worry anymore about piss tests. Got hurt real bad on a boat in the Bering Sea and my body won't let me work anymore. Plus, I've been crazy for years. Am on SSDI and am also legal for medical marijuana and I am prescribed marinol pills, so even my pain management doctor can't ***** when I show dirty for THC. Too bad I had to get so hurt to be this legal.....
By the way, I am in my second week of 12-12. They are growing noticibly by the day. I still need more advice on cloning now that they are flowering. Plants are 21 inches tall with 7-8 major stalks. Very bushy. I wanted a short bushy plant any way. Truly beautiful to behold and I am very proud of them. Pulled cuttings out of plants in the middle of the plants before budding, but I screwed up and started my clones in coffee cups instead of Dixie cups, without drainage. Two out of six lived, but they are really thriving. Live and learn and learn and learn and learn always, bearsbuds

Latest posts

Back