Just wanted to say 'HI'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdrose

Growin' with the Stars...
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to stop in here and say 'hello' to you all, I have missed all of you and this wonderful site, it has been 7 weeks since my Hubby's accident and thankfully, he is healing nicely!! Actually got back on his Harley this week...he has no feeling in the bottom of his left foot, the nerve could take years to re-grow...but he manages very well! :D

The weather has been warming nicely here, it has me thinking about my next outdoor grow...Yippee!!! Life is good!! :woohoo:

Well welcome back to the site; somewhat new here myself. Glad to hear your husband is healing well. You mentioned a harley; was it a bike accident?

Thinking positive thoughts & sending much good karma your way!

Hope all will be well with you & yours, Rdrose!

Thanks Mal and HempMan,
His accident was not on the Harley, I think he would have been more upset if he had wrecked his bike!!

He injured his lower leg rather badly while cutting downed wood with his chainsaw! Severed a nerve and some tendons...but he is in excellent physical condition (if I do say so myself ;) ) and he is healing very well, thanks for the kind thoughts!

good to hear your back and husbands on the mend!:woohoo: look forward to seeing your next grow:tokie:

Wow! I never knew he got hurt, and I am glad to hear he's on the mend.

And don't be a stranger!!! :p

Rd ~ wb :)

Ive often wondered about you and your man, I dont know you and visa-versa, yet somehow I seem to have let you become part of me, just like everyone on here, it feels odd, yet honest to say, I sense you all in my daily life, its like a brotherhood, a something that in reality of life does not exist, yet in here it does, im pleased he is on the mend Rd and its good that you shot past saying hello.

HippyInEngland said:
Rd ~ wb :)

Ive often wondered about you and your man, I dont know you and visa-versa, yet somehow I seem to have let you become part of me, just like everyone on here, it feels odd, yet honest to say, I sense you all in my daily life, its like a brotherhood, a something that in reality of life does not exist, yet in here it does, im pleased he is on the mend Rd and its good that you shot past saying hello.

Do you think about me too Hippy? LOL, jk!

Glad to hear the hubby's back on the bike, you dont need feeling in your foot to ride....hahaha!

Tak care Rdrose!

Nova

Good to have you back on MP rose. I am also new here but I'm glad that I have another experienced grower to talk to ocassionally. I send my best wishes to you and your husband. I'm glad he's ok after that ordeal. Hope to see you around the forums soon. Until then, grow it big! Take care.

Latest posts

Back