Just wanted to say >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba Bear

Just A Good Ole Boy
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that even though I no longer smoke weed or really have anything to do with it except when I visit my best friend in Virginia I love to just stick my nose in his bag and smell that lovely aroma (I wish they made an air freshener or incemse that would capture the smell of weed not beeing smoked but in the bag)....I do support legalizing weed and try to do everything I can to help that happen <<< ....>>>> I really enjoy this site and reading the posts and comments of all the members here...this is a great place...........

lets all pray that after the 2008 elections we see more politicians in office who really understand that weed is not that evil smoke that so many polticians in office today say it is...its safer and causes less harm than alcohol (beer...whisky...wine ect) Weed does not bring out violent behavoir like alcohol can...a lot of deaths from shootings are caused from people being drunk and getting pissed off and really not being in their right mind...alcohol can make people do things they would probably never think of doing much less ever do......

Pot does not lead to harder drugs either.....what I believe happens (in my case as a young teen)..is when we are young they teach us that smoking weed/pot will make you addicted to it and you will then always have to have it or you will go crazy so to speak >>>> so when some of us (like me) first smoked it because of peer pressure or other reason did finaly smoke it and nothing bad happened....well we (me) thought ...Hmmm...wonder what else they lied to us about...so some did or do start to experiment or try other drugs.......some drugs which are very bad and harmfull to you..........so if you ask me its not the weed that causes some to try other drugs...its their lies about weed that leads others to harder drugs and yes some do then become addicted to those hard drugs........

Pot is not physicaly addictive...I smoked it from age 14 till I was 24.......then one day when I smoked it I became very paranoid and didnt want to go out in public...well after that I tried it a few more times and got that same feeling......so I quit smoking weed...no problems...no withdraws...no cold sweets....nothing bad happened to me......I belive some can get mentaly addicted to weed ..but people get mentaly addicted to lots of things.....fishing......hunting.......going to sporting events...buying lottery tickets..ect...the list could go on forever...but as far as it being phyicaly addicted...no......

So when will they stop telling the lies about using weed.......and just like many many other thigs...to much af most things aint good for ya.....

So with all that said...great job yall do here......and thank you for allowing me to become a member

Latest posts

Back