Just Wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcarlin_818

Farmer Gill
Reaction score
Whats up MP?So today I started giving my girls full strength nutes....my Ph is at 5.7 5.8 and im scared that my plants are going to get burned.I figured that im using about a 30 gallon res so I put about 1 1/2 teaspoons to the gallon im using floranova grow.Do you guys think they will be ok....

u'll find out in a hurry, that's fer sure... ;)

lol seems to be fine I watered them over 3 hours ago..Fingers are crossed

gcarlin_818 said:
Whats up MP?So today I started giving my girls full strength nutes....my Ph is at 5.7 5.8 and im scared that my plants are going to get burned.I figured that im using about a 30 gallon res so I put about 1 1/2 teaspoons to the gallon im using floranova grow.Do you guys think they will be ok....

Yo carlin sorry to hear your dead but if your still growing right on! You should really invest in a tds meter ( check ebay they are cheap there) that is way better than just guestamating your total ppm. Your max ppm varys by strain and how long into flowering the plants are. I would say to be safe, keep it at 1800ppm and then take it up about 100 ppm a week until you notice any sort of stress or deficiantcy( cant spell sorry) I havent used floranova before so cant tell you with that. If you switch to Advanced nutes i would say to try and take it to 2200ppm as i can do that with most strains problem free. Good luck brother hope i helped.

thanks for the advise I havent bought a ppm meter throughout the whole grow unfourtunatley I think thats where the problem lies I was going to post this in the sick plants forum but oh well here goes im in my 4th day of flowering and my the leaves of my plant are feeling a lil semi dry one is on my fan leaf others are on the bottom of plant close to the stem the ones on the bottom I think are just drying up naturally .My PH is at 5.5 -6.0 im using 1/4 strength nutes right now..Any help would be appreciated....

gcarlin_818 said:
thanks for the advise I havent bought a ppm meter throughout the whole grow unfourtunatley I think thats where the problem lies I was going to post this in the sick plants forum but oh well here goes im in my 4th day of flowering and my the leaves of my plant are feeling a lil semi dry one is on my fan leaf others are on the bottom of plant close to the stem the ones on the bottom I think are just drying up naturally .My PH is at 5.5 -6.0 im using 1/4 strength nutes right now..Any help would be appreciated....

your fan leaves will feel dry but no worries this is normal you should trim the lower 1/3 of the plant as this is worthless. You dont need to cut back that far on nutes 3/4 strength should be safe. What kind of grow medium are you using .... along with what sorta system you got,......? The more ou explain your set up the more i can help you !

it all looks good you ve got a great set up with your equipment defiantly make sure to trim out those lower branches keep the co2 at 1500ppms and just dont go to crazy on the nutes any other problems arise post it up and i'll do my best to help

thanks for the reply and help man been stayin on top of my ph since I changed the water a couple of days ago looked at my plants this morning and oh yeah they look like they are makeing a strong recovery..They are in 6th day of bloom and man the pistols are everywhere...I Love It. the stems on these bad girls are so thick...I like em chunky..LOL

Yo would like to see an update on the girls post some pics when ya can

El Hefe said:
Yo carlin sorry to hear your dead but if your still growing right on! You should really invest in a tds meter ( check ebay they are cheap there) that is way better than just guestamating your total ppm. Your max ppm varys by strain and how long into flowering the plants are. I would say to be safe, keep it at 1800ppm and then take it up about 100 ppm a week until you notice any sort of stress or deficiantcy( cant spell sorry) I havent used floranova before so cant tell you with that. If you switch to Advanced nutes i would say to try and take it to 2200ppm as i can do that with most strains problem free. Good luck brother hope i helped.

I would say to keep your nutes way under 1800, especially to start--I don't grow any strains that I can take above 1200 without nute burn.

Top Mana KUsh
Hawaiian bagseed from Maui (dont say maui --->

mowie could be anything) x MasterkKush

My main breeder strain loves high ppms had her in full flower at 2400ppm! no problems she loved it.

TOp Mana Kush x White Russian

........... havent got a name for this baby yet but shes way dank smells real sweet and can take 2000ppms no problems ...

must be the strains or the R/O i start it with ......?

Do you breed much hemp goddess...? I wanna back cross both strains with my MasterKush Mother for fun ....YOu think it would work out in my favor..? Any advice would be great.

Latest posts

Back