Just wondering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Do you all remember the TV comercial for LOLIPOPS and the owl ask how many licks does it take to finish a lolipop? " I know I'm stoned "...LOL.. Well my question is kinda like that How many hits does it take you to get Ripped? 1? 2? 3? or more. Now I know it's in what your smoking but lets just say on average how many hits. Mine is 4 good hits and I'm good to go...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
How many hits does it take you to get Ripped? 1? 2? 3? or more.
One to get ripped, two to trance out.

Hydroponic Aurora Indica taken to 50/50 Cloudy/Amber.

i got lucky and got a intro to the Diesel family it might be mixed but they were great crosses:hubba:
1 bong hit AK-47 x SDV3= (Dragon's Breath)
1 bong hit Blue Buddha x SDV3 x Blue Buddha=(Direwulfe x Blue Buddha)
1 bong hit Jamaican Sunshine x Ogerskush
all 9.5 10 for potency on a 1-10
2 bong hit's AK-47 x Bubbleberry
2 bong hit's (the pure) SK#1
both 7-8 for potency on a 1-10

Depends on what I am smoking...

Lately its been about 4.

Thanks. :D

only :bong: but I grow killer weed:lama:

I just made some Sensi Star/Afghaan bubblehash, and mmmm, new fav, and a one hitter quitter.

I smoke till I can't smoke anymore.

usually 1 whole joint, bowl or larger volcano bag every 1.5 to 2 hrs.

Daily.

Depends, I can get high off of 1 toke and be happy, but I can also smoke a couple grams in a row and still be only slightly stoned. Always good weed.

Too many variables involved; however, when in school I smoke only twice a week and and two tokes on a joint get me pretty ripped, if I smoke good stuff.

Regarding video games, I used to like Asteroids, Galaxia ( I believe that what it's called), Pac Man, Pic Axe Pete, and Mr. Do's Castle. Plus, Let's not forget Donkey Kong and Hard hat Max. Also, I used to like the basic tennis, or ping pong game.

Doom was a cool game too.

Latest posts

Back