KB3159 first attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kb3159

Reaction score
Just thought i would start a journal. Here are some pics. the biggest one has been in flowering for 16 days and no sign of sex:mad: . Shoukd be soon. The sproutings are female seeds im gona try to bonsai and keep as mothers.

P5130007.JPG

P5130008.JPG

P5130009.JPG

P5130011.JPG

P5130012.JPG

P5130013.JPG

Great start man!

i think you got a lotta plants in a shallow container though.....

may want to think about strengthening the "herd" LOL

Ya i think i went overboard, hopefully there will be enough room when i take the males out, if they ever show signs of sex.

nice one man your grow looks sweet, and your 1st is a girl, may many maor follow keep it up.

85CANNABLISS

congrats on ya first baby girl bud

good luck with the others

Ya its getting pretty crowded in there. When the others show sex im sure it will thin out. Thanks for the comments

just like a tax problem is a good problem to have.......i hope you get all girls so you have to decide what to do with the weaker ones!

i'm sure you'll find a place for them......

good luck with the grow man

Hey guys thought i would give a little update while i toke on my very last bowl:mad: . Hopefully before to long i wont have to worry about that anymore:D Its getting pretty crowded, but when the others show signs i bet ill have to take a couple out. The one that is a girl sprouted a couple more pre flowers last night, and the new growth is tramendous on all of em.

1578.jpg

1580.jpg

Whan i got home from class today i checked and 2 more are showing, ones a girl for sure and the other im pretty sure is but i cant tell for sure.

Here is a couple of new pics. My biggest 5 are all female. I had 2 males i removed today, skunk#1 and an AK-48 :mad: . Im using dutch master nutes and i ordered some advanced nutrients big bud today, will they be ok to mix together?

P5180014_1.JPG

P5180015_1.JPG

P5180016_1.JPG

looking good my friend well done those babys look good keep that good work up for doing that good job i am going to hook you up with some points chek your points and keepit up

sweet, thanks for the comments,:D I was begining to think that nobody cared about me and my grow:mad: lol

Here is a couple of pics. I CAN SEE BUD:D All seems pretty good except for one plant, it was the first one to show sex and seems to have stop growing. The plant has been through A-LOT. Before i really started to grow i planted that one seed in some ivy, when it had a couple of leaves the wife told me to get rid of it. just for fun i put it in a glass of water and instead of dying it grew a couple of roots. I put it in rockwool, veged for a week or two then moved it to flower where it has done good till now. Any ideas?

tmpphpF7BFvO.jpg

tmpphpHMvdGP.jpg

tmpphpKMJ0Ac.jpg

tmpphpstz5Ai.jpg

tmpphpzHyjiH.jpg

hi kb all plants are different in flowering and go through growth spurts so it may just be slonger flowering plant than the others so dont worry yet dude just let it do its thing

pkj

Latest posts

Back