Kids!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Sounds like you've got the devil's spawn staying in your home. :(

Dude...thats awsome you care so much about these kids and the mom :)

The speaker thing sounds like a good idea too...

How long has it been setup like that?

Smokin' Stang said:
So i need an update on the TV as i'm an electronics nut...

Did ya fix it? Whats up with the blue waves?

hey man take a peek at this post and see if you can help this guy out. thanks:)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8531

and pussum speakers close to a tv will definetly screw with the screen, take one and put it next to your monitor and see them appear.;)

Smokin' Stang said:
Dude...thats awsome you care so much about these kids and the mom :)

The speaker thing sounds like a good idea too...

How long has it been setup like that?

Been like that for months and had no problem. I know in the back of my head it won't fix the problem, but hell it is worth a try i guess. :chuck:

Sorry guys thats just my opinion....................I WILL NEVER LAY MY HANDS ON MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!! Violence breeds more Violence..............................:mad: Just like my handle says "EACH ONE TEACH ONE" Have a wonderful day guys and I hope you rectify your problem pussum............PEACE

Everyone deserves their opinion. I choose to discipline my children with physical contact only when it is warranted. But the beauty of it all is each parent has the right to choose how they raise their children and how they are disciplined. Rock on with your bad self Bojok, no biggie.

Thanks for the input though, highly appreciated.

Now Droster, lets be nice...

Bojok said:
Sorry guys thats just my opinion....................I WILL NEVER LAY MY HANDS ON MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!
Violence breeds more Violence.....

I remember my father never put a hand on us but when he was get angry all the house would start to shake... Once with my brother, we did something very bad and my father got angry...very angry...all red, shouting, with all the veins out of his neck....to stop himself to get his hands on us, he took the small tv that was in our room and he smashed it on the floor...
I've always been afraid of my father but he has always been fair with us and trying to understand what I thought and felt.
I respect him (about this thing...not about others) and I can talk with him about anything and the fact that he is has always had trust in me, was always bringing me to say the truth.

I think the best way of getting to kids is with punishiment. I wouldn't hit them but punish them. A week without TV, a month without videogames or without week pay, two months without going out, ect. ect.

Pussum, I think you are a good person and I agree with you in talking with the mother and trying to help them all. After all their are your family too...And getting to talk with the kids and explaining things, in my opinion is the best, is the best.
Have you thought about how those kids have to feel having to "change dad" every time and about knowing that their mother is not being a great mother...of course they don't respect what she says... They are missing a great, strong figure that can direct them and it seems like you are supplying that figure. At this point I think you can give a lot to those kids without being "their momentary dad"!!
This is what I think.
Of course, everybody then choose their way of "teaching" to kids but I think with no violence is the best...

Good luck with the outcome!

Well said Hemp-O Kitty. Cease the violence..........you can teach alot more with words than fear....................I learned alot more when I knew my parents were disappointed in me than being affraid of them.....Again My 2 cents......:)

Bojok said:
.....I learned alot more when I knew my parents were disappointed in me than being affraid of them.....

Yep, that's very true. We rarely spank, and boy do we feel guilty later. My kids do much better when we take away privledges. Take away the Wii for a week or two and they'll straighten up. ;)

No Not The Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to report the current status of my situation. Well yesterday I came home to an empty, well almost empty since my brother was still there, home. I looked around and didn't see any toys laying around or clothes on the floor or **** scattered from one end of the house to the other. I went over to my brother and was like "where are the kids?". He looks up at me and says "she left with them to go back to her house and take care of some tax work".

So that had me stumped as the kids and I and my girl were all going out to do something special they had going on downtown and she knew we had these plans. So I had my girl call her sister and . . . no answer. We call back later that night . . . still no answer. We call one last time and . . . the phone is off.

So basically she just up'd and left without telling my girl or I that she was going to go and if she doesn't call us back today she is out for good. I am not running a hostel here. **** her, that is just plain *** rude. When you are living under someone else's roof you don't have the privledge of just being able to get up and leave and come and go whenever you feel. You need to, at the very least, let the people who own the house know that you are leaving and whether or not you will be back.

I got a smack on the backside as a kid ... and more than likely I deserved it. It didn't do me any harm and I could have turned into a right pup otherwise.

I now have a six year old boy and he is a great little kid. He was getting quite bold there for a while so I had to give him a couple over the space of a few weeks. That was a couple of years ago.

All I have to do now is stand up and he knows that I mean business.

These things should be done sooner rather than later ... a smack on a 5 year olds backside will get the message across.

If you don't teach 'em to be respectful now they never will be ;)

I wouldn't be a good father if I didn't do it !

Wow pussum. I hate ungrateful people. Sorry you had the pleasure of having to deal with one. :(

pussum said:
No Not The Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA! :rofl:

My 9yr old son wouldn't be too pleased. :D

yeah if you took the xbox from my son i think his heart would stop beating :rofl:

pussum said:
.......So I had my girl call her sister and . . . no answer. We call back later that night . . . still no answer. We call one last time and . . . the phone is off.....
Did you get any answer at the end? Or still, you don't know anything about them?

Latest posts

Back